Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Training Uncompleted  (Read 1933 times)

Offline vexx

Training Uncompleted
« on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 10:52:08 AM »
I have recently installed AA again after about a year, have played it 2 or 3 times in the past on aa25 assist and also in the main game. In the near past when i played on assist i have been able to play no issues with training, now i log in again and it is asking me to complete training once again?
Can this me fixed please, i do not expect to have to complete training again after a long time veteran of the game and having played on assist multiple times prior to this, also i feel like making people complete training for this game is a reason for it still having a small community, despite pushes to increase its popularity.

Thanks
My IGN is:  -s3xy.vexx^
Login name: vexxejr92

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Training Uncompleted
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 11:42:41 AM »
All accounts made after January 2012 need to do the training.

Offline vexx

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 11:47:56 AM »
Well i think mine was made before then, and that is pathetic, i have played the game for years and years, spend many hours, why would i bother coming back if i am forced to waste hours of my time on doing training? Crawling through a map to avoid towers?

Offline vexx

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 11:52:35 AM »
No wonder there are only ~60 players currently online.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 11:54:09 AM »
The training was reintroduced some time after you last played.

There is no way around doing training on account created after 2011. Even some of the admins had to do them.

The training is there to familiarize new players with the game. Otherwise we'd have the mayhem of all the new players shooting friendlies just because they didn't know better (for example).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 12:11:25 PM »
This the ur registration date from the account you are using now: 09.05.2012

If you're playing for years and years you should have another account? If not, than I wish you all the best doing the trainings. Thats the only way sadly now to play... 

Offline vexx

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 18:14:33 PM »
Because when i last played, no idea if its still the same, it wasn't done from americas army accounts, instead from the tracker. And i cant get my tracker details back, no idea what email address i used back when i was like 12 or w/e, so had to make a new one.
W/e i wont be playing then, not doing training, really fucked up that its required afterwards, no wonder its such a tiny community with no chance of ever growing.
Who in this age of gaming, wants to do training for a game? Of that caliber, medic training for example, what a joke.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 18:37:53 PM »
Because when i last played, no idea if its still the same, it wasn't done from americas army accounts, instead from the tracker. And i cant get my tracker details back, no idea what email address i used back when i was like 12 or w/e, so had to make a new one.
W/e i wont be playing then, not doing training, really fucked up that its required afterwards, no wonder its such a tiny community with no chance of ever growing.
Who in this age of gaming, wants to do training for a game? Of that caliber, medic training for example, what a joke.

We have no access to the old "real" auth data from the Army.
If you cant be bothered to spen 15-30 minutes... then good bye.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 18:47:08 PM »
Your childish reaction is a joke. This has been done for a good reason.

Goodbye.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 19:32:49 PM »
Ciao

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 22:26:33 PM »
Go play Angry Birds no training need it to play it!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, April 03, 2014, 05:09:44 AM »
I would like to thank call of duty for making all kids ADHD without patience.

If you cant spend a few minutes for training, then this isn't the game for you. You'd probably be the guy who just ragequits as soon as he dies in the start and needs to spectate (especially when I see your clantag that chance is pretty high)

Offline pistolinyourmouth

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 14:06:45 PM »
I really hated doing the tranings again, especially the last sf training.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager