Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Int Tk'er with ss  (Read 3564 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Int Tk'er with ss
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 23, 2013, 18:27:43 PM »
I don't understand how this thread got about who likes and who doesn't like the map.
(The only thing I don't like about bridge is that I'm not really good at it so I die early on in the round and have to wait a long time. And a lot of the servers used to have the default 10 minutes, so it was a pain)

It was about a guy teamkilling his teammates.

As for the topic in hand, I can't really see the part of him saying the things you said he did, but you can clearly see him TKing you twice and and wifey once, which is (after all) what it's all about anyway.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 23, 2013, 18:43:48 PM »
Without the whole conversation it's hard to get a complete picture on what happened.
Are a single incident(3 tk's) on a single server reason to ban, no, I don't think so.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 23, 2013, 18:50:39 PM »
yeah it was just a fyi for anyone out there that may encounter this player. but soon after i posted the ss he stopped tk'ing us and actually asked my opinion on some AA troubles he was having and i was able to help him out with the situation. it appears he was just goofing around. Sorry if i gave the wrong impression like i wanted him to be banned or something. it was mostly to let other players of the game know to watch out for this player. :) cheers

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 23, 2013, 21:15:58 PM »
yeah it was just a fyi for anyone out there that may encounter this player. but soon after i posted the ss he stopped tk'ing us and actually asked my opinion on some AA troubles he was having and i was able to help him out with the situation. it appears he was just goofing around. Sorry if i gave the wrong impression like i wanted him to be banned or something. it was mostly to let other players of the game know to watch out for this player. :) cheers

It didn't make real sense  :D

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 24, 2013, 04:44:36 AM »
hope they keep tking :down:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 24, 2013, 04:49:09 AM »
lol bridge isnt too bad when u got a good assault team that work together. its actually fun :) but after 5-10 mins it gets kinda boring

Typical non-bridge player :D Join the server, think it won't be that bad on assault and leaves after one round (5-6 minutes :) No offence, a lot of people just think try to go play bridge from time to time and when they die they are like 'fuck this' and leave)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager