Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: when is coming that update?  (Read 4347 times)

Offline Maxbulldog_53

Re: when is coming that update?
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 02:40:25 AM »
the state of this game would all be the same if this site existed or not. you dont need a community to play this game. I get on and play when i want. simple as that. linking this community that some of you are "fed up with" to this so called "downfall of AA" is the most retarded thing ive ever heard. Yall can put your hearts and souls into making new maps...but that wont attract players. It MIGHT keep some players from leaving, but thats about it. This game is only losing players because it's outdated and there are a lot of other (better) games out there. 

thats how i see it

Thats exactly the point that im trying to make. You have to KEEP those old players. The state this game is in right now it's not going to attract new players. People that think the game is going to attract new players are blind. It's just not going to happen. So we should be doing anything we can to keep the players that are still playing the game now. Weather that's making maps or whatever.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Saltuarius

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 13:31:31 PM »
u can not attract new players, but u can reattract old players. a lot of them played because of clanwars, tactics and teamplay. graphics, maps, etc. is not that important...
take the game "age of empires" (1997) for example, still thousands of ppl play this game just because of a great gameplay, certainly not for graphical reasons.
what is missing and what would get my old teammates back to the game would be a fun-based competition. nowadays i see a lot of teams play regulary funwars. if there was a fun-ladder, where every team could chose their map like in a funwar. i think that could help...

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 06:18:23 AM »
The game itself doesnt need updates, just update anticheat if its possible and .. thats it

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 12:46:04 PM »
I repeat my idea.

In this game should be ONLY 6 SERVERS.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager