Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Dusk needs more  (Read 2369 times)

Offline world-

• View Profile
  • AA: world-
Re: Dusk needs more
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 11:57:43 AM »
I think Dan said they are adding a poll and vote system right on the assist program. You could always poll them that way, then everyone that still played AA would see it. Ganja I understand what your saying but trust me when I say you don't know what "sad" is when it comes to this game. I have seen many bad changes since I started playing it in late 2002 that we had zero say on. I like the idea of the voting system on assist for changes.

Offline KARI-30

Re: Dusk needs more
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 17:51:03 PM »
I really dont think that we should change the original maps. Same like mods. If there was a poll when we were discussing mods, I think the mods would have gotten the majority of votes. But the admins decided that it is better to stick to the original and remove the mods and it was step to the right direction. The map is perfectly balanced as it is now. Cant imagine Dusk with nades/203 and other bs on that small map. Only people who never played it can.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager