Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: weird  (Read 1103 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
weird
« on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 20:59:48 PM »
anyone else having promblem, seems like taking forever to join servers now, sometime i have to close the game compltely like 2 to 3 times before im able to join in

no no anti virus, and no firewalls blacking, all disabled while gamming

also biggest pain is when some 1 gets a crit and ur next to them u get a crit as well

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
Re: weird
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 21:24:38 PM »
also biggest pain is when some 1 gets a crit and ur next to them u get a crit as well

LOL

Offline Mixk

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 00:22:46 AM »
Noticed the critical error problem also. Have gotten a error message three or four different times saying something to the effect of server not existing today when trying to join a server that is listed in the assist browser and with people in it. Can't remember the actual wording. One time took three tries to get passed it others were one or two tries.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 05:03:51 AM »
It has happened to me from time to time. Also pre-assist update. Only thing I can notice that my Armyops.exe only goes up with like 1 mb/s in my taskmanager.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager