Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: the enemy report Button  (Read 1403 times)

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
the enemy report Button
« on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:35:18 PM »
Can u change it from z to i plz???????   i is right next to u and u is the report button i used z as a strafe button 

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

Re: the enemy report Button
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:37:36 PM »
isnt it possible to change it yourself? possibly by changing entry in user.ini?

no offence, just a question :)

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:38:40 PM »
do it yourself, go to Assist > Settings > edit user.ini and delete EnemySpotted from
Z=EnemySpotted
and change I= to
I=EnemySpotted

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:39:24 PM »
When in-game, just type "bind i EnemySpotted".

Or do it the way noobslayer said, that's probably easier.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:39:27 PM »
tried that and saved user.ini after changing the value.

It still is on Z  :oops:

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:39:56 PM »
oops double post

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Saltuarius

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:45:17 PM »
can u plz make a news with a list about the things u changed? and a tutorial about the settings? this is the total chaos...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:49:37 PM »
can u plz make a news with a list about the things u changed? and a tutorial about the settings? this is the total chaos...

It's not chaos at all. SAI has been added. You can see in approximtelly 10 topics how to disable it, or reduce size, just use the search button please  :cry:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 14:56:38 PM »

I've been wanting to fix up the pages here on the forum with a FAQ and tutorials. Just haven't had the time to get around to it... Perhaps people would like to write tutorials to be submitted for everyone to see?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

JonnyM

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 15:28:37 PM »
If you just remove EnemySpotted from your keybinds altogether then Assist will think, oh shit he don't have sai keybinds and put it right back in at Z.
So you gotta bind it somewhere.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager