Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Looking for Player Admins  (Read 3918 times)

Offline SeRSe

Looking for Player Admins
« on: Saturday, April 09, 2016, 11:49:39 AM »
hi all,

i have just rent a new server :
Name:  ITALY-------K).illers K).lan-------ITALY   
IP: 176.57.184.45:1716

Im looking for playeradmins who play a lot..

i dont have to much time to spend, and when i want to play i would like to find the server running with many players  ;)

Let me know for who is interessed!

:style:

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Player Admins
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 09, 2016, 12:13:44 PM »
hi all,

i have just rent a new server :
Name:  ITALY-------K).illers K).lan-------ITALY   
IP: 176.57.184.45:1716

Im looking for playeradmins who play a lot..

i dont have to much time to spend, and when i want to play i would like to find the server running with many players  ;)

Let me know for who is interessed!

:style:
Hah, botte piena e moglie ubriaca insomma...I don't honestly know who you could count on. Besides, you should already have someone considering you're part of a team (I guess?).
Most of the people using the shoutbox these days is already part of a team (and therefore dedicated to gather players for their own server, usually), otherwise there would be quite an handful of friendly people you might talk to.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 09, 2016, 12:17:58 PM by Koden »

Offline SeRSe

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 09, 2016, 13:54:34 PM »
Hah, botte piena e moglie ubriaca insomma...I don't honestly know who you could count on. Besides, you should already have someone considering you're part of a team (I guess?).
Most of the people using the shoutbox these days is already part of a team (and therefore dedicated to gather players for their own server, usually), otherwise there would be quite an handful of friendly people you might talk to.

si esatto!

anyway its not simple to make a clan with a this few people we have in aa2.5 in this moment..
there are not many italian players, so i want to find new friends ;)

Offline OpiumOpi

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 09, 2016, 14:43:13 PM »
i have enough time an i play aa2 8 hours a day
Welcum Back...

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 09, 2016, 16:05:58 PM »
I don't want to sound negative, but...

Looking for player admins on a forum is not generally a good idea. Many people might want to be a player admin even though they might not actually be a good fit for the job.
I would say, look for friends first and player admins second. Get to know the people and if you feel you guys are like minded, let them have an admin position at your server (consider their own opinion as well, of course - some people don't like the responsibility).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 09, 2016, 16:43:04 PM »
ye make me admin, i well watch who isn't behave ;)

i am a good admin every one knows that :D
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 10, 2016, 07:32:11 AM »
si esatto!

anyway its not simple to make a clan with a this few people we have in aa2.5 in this moment..
there are not many italian players, so i want to find new friends ;)
I think there might be another Italian guy playing quite often, its Gianko73 I believe. But on the other hand, its indeed not "healthy" for you to limit your team just to Italian players.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 10, 2016, 07:49:03 AM »
I think there might be another Italian guy playing quite often, its Gianko73 I believe. But on the other hand, its indeed not "healthy" for you to limit your team just to Italian players.

You don't want to give admin rights to him. The fact that his ROE is 1/3 of his score says it all

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 10, 2016, 08:23:36 AM »
people change guys. Merlin gave me admin powers. I tried real hard to stay in keeping with what Merlin would like. Never quite worked Merlin came in and siad calm down a little in ur decisitions. So I did all was fine. Its when you give someone respociblility that they get a chance to mature in life. As A self employed man I know from experiance. It works.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline SeRSe

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 10, 2016, 17:21:17 PM »
responsability? worries?

for what?

its a game dont worry guys.. its just a playeradmin who can just change map or kick someone..

its a sec for remove who is not doing a proper job ;)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager