Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Total Let Down  (Read 5975 times)

Offline Nitroxscf

Re: Total Let Down
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 11:12:57 AM »
I honestly never see any people in shotgun only servers, also who likes shotguns? cmon thats the shittiest weapon of this game.. Most of us prefer normal weapons

Theres plenty of players who are every day online at Q-Gaming shotgun only server.

Offline B@lestra^

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 11:41:18 AM »
I honestly never see any people in shotgun only servers, also who likes shotguns? cmon thats the shittiest weapon of this game.. Most of us prefer normal weapons

+1

@Nitroxscf

I'd appreciate it, if you'd setup your server to normal mode. Best would be if it's not Bridge Crossing, SF Hospital, Urban Assault or Weapons Cache. Something like Border (Vanoke will maybe setup a normal server next year), SF Courtyard, SF Recon or SF Arctic would be cool. Oh well, or Bridge SE, or Mountain Pass would be cool, too. We lack a bit of good servers which offer a map variant despite of those servers which are online every evening.
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 12:59:50 PM by B@lestra^ »

Offline [VerteX]$MoNeY$

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 11:58:31 AM »
Vertex players, old players and myself enjoying normal weapons and would like none of the servers modded.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 13:28:46 PM »
It's times like this that make me want to help you good players out. Would any of you have interest in an 8-slot (possibly more) US server? I can host one and you can do whatever you want on it if there's interest.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [VerteX]$MoNeY$

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 13:32:37 PM »
It's times like this that make me want to help you good players out. Would any of you have interest in an 8-slot (possibly more) US server? I can host one and you can do whatever you want on it if there's interest.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Offline [-PB-]Punisher

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 13:33:23 PM »
dunno would be good idea to host "Official Servers" at least few of them per contingent, like in history there were US Army Official Honor Server #1..... #n+1 to offer STANDARD issue servers for people to play. I can put one up for Nordic area (Finland) if needed, but i think only ones who really benefit that are we, west russian guys, swedish and norwegian players, oh not to forget estonia :D And i already have one 26slot running, so can turn UA_SE off and put it to some other map if people want ;)
Banned? Your brother, friend, dog using your account excuse won't work!![/color]

http://www.game42.com/images/game42_sigu.jpg[/img][/url]

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 13:36:23 PM »
A while back (dunno if it's still being done) there was an Offiical Assist UK server but it was always empty :)

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 14:10:40 PM »
It is mine and it's still up ;)
Bough it for a Mondays Draft or a Fridays Rush. Will get to it when i get more time...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Nitroxscf

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 14:12:48 PM »
+1

@Nitroxscf

I'd appreciate it, if you'd setup your server to normal mode. Best would be if it's not Bridge Crossing, SF Hospital, Urban Assault or Weapons Cache. Something like Border (Vanoke will maybe setup a normal server next year), SF Courtyard, SF Recon or SF Arctic would be cool. Oh well, or Bridge SE, or Mountain Pass would be cool, too. We lack a bit of good servers which offer a map variant despite of those servers which are online every evening.

The server will be online as classic server for now.

http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/81.19.211.196:1746/?s=d296959b6fe1edbe3be3b7c1d6ec3bcbc14788ec

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 14:38:04 PM »
Sounds like a good idea to me.

I've setup a server; Spanky's Classic AAO25.com Server. No mods, it cycles through regular maps excluding Bridge, Hospital, Pipe, Urban, Mout, and Insurgent Camp. It has PB checks but no screenshots (I wouldn't make them public and it would just waste bandwidth). 10-slot for now, 6 minute rounds. Anyone that wants admin, just post here.

Offline B@lestra^

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 16:41:58 PM »
The server will be online as classic server for now.

http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/81.19.211.196:1746/?s=d296959b6fe1edbe3be3b7c1d6ec3bcbc14788ec

Thumbs up!! Currently playing on it with my 2nd acc. Since the server description has just the name 'Classic...' i assume that you can also setup other maps, right? Vanoke will kill me if he hears, that another guy made a classic Border server, because i bugged him since weeks with that issue. Despite of that, he won't setup a classic server before beginning of 2013. On the other hand it's also: first comes, first serves ofc.

So, i want to ask you if it's also possible to setup this server on any other map? But please not a map which is already crowded every day/night. I suggest SF Sandstorm, SF Arctic, SF Recon, Mountain Pass (SE), Woodland Outpost. But it's up to you and also on the community of players prefering. These could be maps more or less popular.
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 16:53:37 PM by B@lestra^ »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 18:31:41 PM »
Spanky you forgot border  B@lestra want A  classic border.
I will turn the map to>>>>>>
A Playboy bunny map whit a redlight district and a 3d cinema
Good looking Bar whit lady s on a rod . and all free for assist guy s.
Master B@lestra good luck. still love you and no hard fielings hooah !!!!
best regards =PUF=Vanoke

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 18:33:40 PM »
Spanky you forgot border  B@lestra want A  classic border.

Border is included in the rotation and I'm offering admin to anyone that wants it so you can switch it to whatever map you want. I'll give you admin Vanoke :)

Offline [-PB-]Punisher

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 18:58:21 PM »
what, does mapcycle work nowadays??
Banned? Your brother, friend, dog using your account excuse won't work!![/color]

http://www.game42.com/images/game42_sigu.jpg[/img][/url]

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 19:13:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure Assist does it's own map cycling instead of relying on the built-in AA function.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager