Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Spamming the chat with report in.  (Read 4812 times)

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
Re: Spamming the chat with report in.
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 10, 2014, 21:13:38 PM »
I agree no nonesense. We also need to do something about these people who keep spamming the chat with all these kill and death messages. I want to be able to see people talk, who cares about the functionality of the game?

Meanie! lol

But, in fact, I agree. We also need to disable writing in all caps, because it makes my ears hurt really, really bad. I can't stand when people scream in my ear. :-/

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 00:30:00 AM »
Meanie! lol

But, in fact, I agree. We also need to disable writing in all caps, because it makes my ears hurt really, really bad. I can't stand when people scream in my ear. :-/
Exactly! while we are at it, lets stop those people with the AR, all they do is shoot and i hate hearing it over and over.

Offline CS-ACI-

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 03:03:59 AM »
Hello,
Hey steve I am sure you have already done a bgc and know it Vegeta :)
We need to talk on TS
I did not BGC you, as I don't most people, I take them at face value unless I get a gut feeling.

I don't currently use TS, so can't do that.

Steve

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 05:37:51 AM »
Exactly! while we are at it, lets stop those people with the AR, all they do is shoot and i hate hearing it over and over.

LMAO, why did I get the distinct impression that you're taking a personal stab at my AR whoring! <3 And I think we've hijacked this thread with our own facetiousness, which is probably a good thing, if you think about it.

Offline NinjaMafia

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 13, 2014, 06:26:40 AM »
Omfg... Just freaking go to settings and turn off the beeping sound... PEACE. Lol.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager