Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: after 100 words per day ...  (Read 3797 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: after 100 words per day ...
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 10:47:21 AM »
when i see people here almost 24/7 in website reacting on all people than you have to gif them there live back by protect them to reduse this with a tool ore a rule
Reacting or just talking to other people? I don't fully understand the second part of your statement.

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 15:26:54 PM »
when i see people here almost 24/7 in website reacting on all people than you have to gif them there live back by protect them to reduse this with a tool ore a rule
And again you're obviously speaking of me because Im logged in all day and Im answering questions always if someone asks and I can help or Im joining the talk or keeping it up by myself. I don't understand what Im taking away from you with this, why does it matter to you so much...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 15:45:31 PM »
this topic was a bout the total of inputh som guys  just like i did speak about the total of help in BCD . so NOT personal ok!

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 15:58:51 PM »
this topic was a bout the total of inputh som guys  just like i did speak about the total of help in BCD . so NOT personal ok!

rrrriiiight... let's put this way:  I don't understand what they are taking away from you with it, why does it matter to you so much...

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 16:05:38 PM »
I just have an hard time trying to understand what Vanoke is writing. I also see no effort from him in making his posts understandable (lacking even most punctuation).

Offline ronski

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 16:22:35 PM »
lo that must be it..

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 18:06:36 PM »
I just have an hard time trying to understand what Vanoke is writing.I also see no effort from him in making his posts understandable (lacking even most punctuation).
It was a busy day for me , so i had not so much time.
I have the same to, sometime what you try to ask.   

What i do write is in my head good but in a way to understand in enlish  is possible difficult for others. If you have a problem with is ore its not clear than your very welcome on ts: 86.85.144.254 so we can solf the issues .
Its hard to explain feelings and thoughts behind som of (my)  words ( I SEE, I FEEL, I REACT)  More time more GOOGLE trancelate. :)
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 18:08:52 PM by Vanoke »

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 18:25:18 PM »
#MindFucked :shock:
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager