Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I'm interested in everyone's opinion if you think he sometimes uses cheating  (Read 282 times)

!The_Engineer!, Bart! and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline General_alkos

I'm interested in everyone's opinion if you think he sometimes uses cheating
« on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 06:47:36 AM »
It happened to me many times that when I play with him he knows where I am and he shouldn't know!

here is a video that proves that something is wrong
Tommy hid from the very start of the game and didn't move. Hello, does Cavez know where he is?? I never know where the enemy is like him.
Watch the last game where he hides in the room from the beginning and listen to him above you! he knows it's there and he's just thinking of a way to kill him, which isn't obvious, but he jumps and kills me before time runs out...

Bart, don't defend him like other "pro players" because I played with him and it happened to me many times, especially on maps where there is time to play
I just want all players to have the same chances in the game!!
Bok

Offline General_alkos

Re: I'm interested in everyone's opinion if you think he sometimes uses cheating
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 26, 2024, 12:59:09 PM »
Nice, it's not unusual for anyone when someone knows where you are and shouldn't know!!
I am so glad to see that we are all equal:):)
All players who play this this is normal and they don't mind when they get killed easily??
If it's normal for you all, it's normal for me too,haha
« Last Edit: Friday, April 26, 2024, 13:23:25 PM by General_alkos »

Offline ICON-BoMBer

Re: I'm interested in everyone's opinion if you think he sometimes uses cheating
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 26, 2024, 14:31:08 PM »
he doesn't cheat in this video... old farts... move your ass and kill him... otherwise he'll search you and kill you ... nothing suspicious to me. and I took time to watch this camping video...  :D

No more Beer/weed for you guys  :P :D

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 26, 2024, 14:45:36 PM »
considering Kurt Cobain, your avatar, I think you should give up drugs:):)
look again and play with it

Offline TomHighway64

he doesn't cheat in this video... old farts... move your ass and kill him... otherwise he'll search you and kill you ... nothing suspicious to me. and I took time to watch this camping video...  :D

No more Beer/weed for you guys  :P :D

Easy to make general comments but quite obviously you havnt studied the last game. I hid right from the start . He finds me and hangs around above , throws a nade , then a flash , shoots a bit at nothing while he decides how to kill me , waits for timer to near the end and jumps in front of me amazingly facing my exact position and kills me just before timer ends . I made zero sound or movements that created any sound onec it was at my position . The game has few players but we need honest players not dominators who use exploits / cheats to gain a big advantage .

Online !The_Engineer!

Tommy, this isn't the first time you have raised objections to other players that is unfounded in reality.

You need to come to the realization that as good as you may feel you may play there will always be those that play better than you. This also goes in life in general. You may not like the manner in which they play but that does not mean they are cheating. Now weather they are using advantage play is up for debate such as rapid fire shooting, etc. He and others out there have either some type of rapid fire bind (didn't thought that assist would detect that but it seems it still allows it) or some hardware mouse rapid fire, or he is really good at hitting that fire button, lol. I know I cannot manually hit fire button that consistently fast but then again there may be peps that can.

As for the actual video I watched it and didn't see anything wrong.

The first round he saw you as he peeked real quick around the stone. Simple as that. And you where hiding in a logical spot to look.

The second round you flat out missed him. He didn't see you as he was turned the other way.  At that point you gave up your location up and did nothing to either move so logically he flashed you and killed you. He did say you got him red though.

As for the third round quite frankly your teammate gave you up. I heard him come up the left side of you and around and killed you teammate. He then went back to his side OBJ so he scanned the map, he knew you were probably back at spawn somewhere, sounded like he flash the sniper room with the second floor, didn't find you there and then went to your obj didn't find you and with all the information he gathered from above, deduced that you were probably below. Some times it is just a matter of knowing the most likely spots where people will go by process of elimination.

I will say that jump and then shoot shit is gay but again its part of the game, deal with it.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:17:22 by !The_Engineer! »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager