Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Fists
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 03:46:21 AM »
good job and all makn the video spanky looks cool and all, but i wouldn't wanna see this in game would kill the game all together

That's radical!

This is just a discussion. I don't know if it's possible and I wouldn't know how to go about it. Being that ELiZ ported the SAI and added features, we could implement this in ANY way we wanted. It could have a half-stun effect on the other player, it could remove 10% health, it could have a radius. Who knows. That's the whole point of this discussion.

A stun effect along with a radius damage...i don't get why there are so many against the idea, i would love to have a chance to go for a stealth approach. The only thing is that AA animations feel a bit stiff or slow for this kind of punching action, but i'd still like to try it.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 04:17:37 AM »
damn...15 to 9 against  :(

:lock: ?
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 06:11:11 AM »
Happy to see 24 people people out of 3500 cared to vote

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 07:52:19 AM »
damn...15 to 9 against  :(

:lock: ?

Happy to see 24 people people out of 3500 cared to vote

It was posted yesterday, what did you expect? And honestly, i like to read about the opinions and suggestions more than looking at the poll results.

I was also going to ask Spanky about knives but i think there was an old discussion about them already...have to do a lil research.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 07:54:02 AM by Koden »

Offline Ak4fire

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 10:09:46 AM »
If you going to allow fistfight you need to put back MOD again. That is same. No one was in aa2.5. Dont you have enough problems with the current version of AA2? Why are you not fix all the bugs and glitch in the game instead of looking at a bunch of nonsense. Put back MOD with honor but change how they are show in assist. 1 list with MOD and 1 list without MOD.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 12:11:29 PM by Ak4fire »
Put back MOD with honor but change how they are show in assist. 1 list with MOD and 1 list without MOD.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 11:08:33 AM »
I don't see the point on adding this, so I dislike this idea
And you cut out mods from the game because it wasn't a part of oldschool AA, well so is this update..

But it's always good to make suggestions

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 13:14:00 PM »
And you cut out mods from the game because it wasn't a part of oldschool AA, well so is this update..
It was part of at least 2 AA versions when AA first came out. The devs coded everything you see in the video. It was removed most likely because it was not realistic enough (fists shooting bullets). The whole point of this discussion is to see if it could be re-implemented but more realistically.

If you going to allow fistfight you need to put back MOD again. That is same. No one was in aa2.5. Dont you have enough problems with the current version of AA2? Why are you not fix all the bugs and glitch in the game instead of looking at a bunch of nonsense. Put back MOD with honor but change how they are show in assist. 1 list with MOD and 1 list without MOD.
Enough problems with the current version? Do elaborate, but in another thread. I'm the wrong one to be complaining to, I don't do UScript. I'd bet that Possessed has fixed as many bugs as he can or knows how to which you should be grateful for considering that it's harder to cheat and glitch in 2.5 than it ever has been.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 15:10:08 PM »
MMA motherfuckers, MMA

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager