Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Rehabilitation tracking  (Read 5770 times)

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
Re: Rehabilitation tracking
« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 08:55:46 AM »
:style:  RMCDZK Anser  :    We are a blessing for this game if we don`t do it other clans go to SF BORDER to make ther clan populair .( POPULAIR )!!!!!
I would rather say disease, not a blessing.  wtf are you talking about popularity?

Sf border did for 200% proof that its a full growing map insite assist for years people love it years whitout point alway alot player that like this gameplay . 
Its nothing about classic or  puf or  sf border if puf is not online they still go into sf becose its better. Becose the players like it .

Avarage dumb player goes easiest way to achieve a goal. So he likes auto fire mode, small recoil, great zoom (yes, aimpoint is way better but average player doesn't have a clue why :?) and 203... he likes it because it takes less effort score a kill. It's easier.  It's a harsh truth, but real one. I'm not an asshole but in the same time not going to be politically kind, never was ;)

By putting a SFMod on the server you change dramatically its gameplay. Your comparision Vanoke Border/SFBorder with Pipe/Pipe SF is just way far from good.
Border with 203s and those scopes becomes just different map. It's not Border anymore, for me it can be called SFIsuckwithM16 or whatever...  How do you want to solve this problem: Tracking different map(SFBorder) under Borders map name? It's not a border anymore and in the same time our admin team, yeah they're doing good job, can't do a thing with battletracker. So?

This subject has been discussed many times, there has been a poll but you're really stubborn man... and I don't see any help for you from other people who like it, the blessing of aao25 ;)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 09:02:02 AM »
This vote was about the time that we make high jumps and faster running and make fire .  Some people diddent like it that we had a lot fun on our servers.  This was not about only sf in game

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »
I would rather say disease, not a blessing.  wtf are you talking about popularity?

Avarage dumb player goes easiest way to achieve a goal. So he likes auto fire mode, small recoil, great zoom (yes, aimpoint is way better but average player doesn't have a clue why :?) and 203... he likes it because it takes less effort score a kill. It's easier.  It's a harsh truth, but real one. I'm not an asshole but in the same time not going to be politically kind, never was ;)

By putting a SFMod on the server you change dramatically its gameplay. Your comparision Vanoke Border/SFBorder with Pipe/Pipe SF is just way far from good.
Border with 203s and those scopes becomes just different map. It's not Border anymore, for me it can be called SFIsuckwithM16 or whatever...  How do you want to solve this problem: Tracking different map(SFBorder) under Borders map name? It's not a border anymore and in the same time our admin team, yeah they're doing good job, can't do a thing with battletracker. So?

This subject has been discussed many times, there has been a poll but you're really stubborn man... and I don't see any help for you from other people who like it, the blessing of aao25 ;)

you have a strong opinion about everyone, and you may have it ,  have fun in gaming m8  :up:
Jhonny had to a strong meaning. !!   :D
« Last Edit: Monday, January 05, 2015, 12:10:07 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 04:33:36 AM »
its a game nothing more. fun and point for all. 
Its so small thinking its to stupit that i have to scream about it . realy.

You said it yourself Vanoke, fun for all. You're still alowed to play on Border with another weapon that was intended. Still you are complaining about dumb statistics. "its so small thinking and so stupit"

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 05:33:54 AM »
You said it yourself Vanoke, fun for all. You're still alowed to play on Border with another weapon that was intended. Still you are complaining about dumb statistics. "its so small thinking and so stupit"

comon ganja you can do better than this writing!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 05:36:38 AM »
comon ganja you can do better than this writing!
His writing is a lot better than yours so I don't know what you're on about, mr "Ganja ban.txt" ;)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 06:47:41 AM »
His writing is a lot better than yours so I don't know what you're on about, mr "Ganja ban.txt" ;)
Yes his english is better .new generation .
But i am happy that one super admin was also thinking that ther must be dune sumthing about this .  That i am not talking crap but that this is a little rare situation.
oke leds go on 175 gamers are waiting .
Leds hope for better times that my open wond can be heald.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 07:54:13 AM »
Yes his english is better .new generation .
But i am happy that one super admin was also thinking that ther must be dune sumthing about this .  That i am not talking crap but that this is a little rare situation.
oke leds go on 175 gamers are waiting .
Leds hope for better times that my open wond can be heald.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see him saying that we must change something. What I saw was him suggesting that maybe we should think about it.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 10:34:52 AM »
He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see him saying that we must change something. What I saw was him suggesting that maybe we should think about it.
      it was possitive better than the other topics. I am happy whit a little progress . Hope for a good idear from assist  site infuture .

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager