Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Pick your own weapon server.. mod  (Read 8340 times)

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
Re: Pick your own weapon server.. mod
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 16:35:19 PM »
And it's also my ratio if I die spammed by thousands of rockets and 203 ...
Stupid answer, really

If u don't like to be spammed by 203 DONT PLAY his moded server, this way ur FR wont be effected and u'll leave to all the rest players to decide abot their fragrate.

Think of this way, would u play at a server that u get spammed with 203 if it wasnt tracked?

I think ur answer wasnt any smarter

Offline shadowflynt

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 16:45:51 PM »
Honor is a show of your skill at playing the game as it was designed.  With the mods and spamming grenades/rockets you gain honor for fluke kills.  When I started playing AA the people with high honor were good players but now the high honor means nothing.  Also if the servers were not tracked with weapon mods then they would be somewhere to play when you wanted a break from the normal game.
It is a sign of intelligence to be able to argue any point from either and both sides

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 17:01:14 PM »
Honor is a show off period. There so many different ways to gain honor without being a good player. Like buying it on ebay or always play for the better team on the map. Or camp all the time. Or gain leadership points. The FR is the hardest part, the only way I know to cheat it is to reconnect each time u get killed.

Either way, I think its stupid to force moded servers to not be tracked just because u have nustalgy about honor ment 10 year ago.

Regarding the taking the brake part, u have a point, but still forcing other players to not gain honor/fr just because u want a break doesnt make much sence to me.

I say that if u dont like moded servers, dont play them. If u want to play on other servers u can make ur own. If there no players that want to play on nob-moded servers, well, u will have to accept it.
Forcing ur opinion on others wont bring u far in life

Offline Ganja

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 17:45:41 PM »
Forcing, forcing wtf dude this is a game right. Take a deep breath and go take a walk

Offline shadowflynt

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 18:17:06 PM »
The only one who sounds like they are trying to force anyone is you, alechko1.  I stated my opinion and what I would like to see.  In no post that I have made have I ever tried to force the issue unlike you.  You are stating that we have to play this as is.  You will not get far with your attitude because as I have read here it is your way or the highway and you just kill the topic because you cannot see both sides.  If I were forcing my opinion I would say that when I started playing there was thousands of people playing this game and now there are a couple hundred.  The old way had a few servers that would occasionally do modded stuff but the majority of honor servers were played the way the game is designed.  Now I do realize that alot of players quit because AA went to the new V3 (which is no good in my opinion) but there are other people that quit because of the mods and the fact that spamming grenades ruins the game since you end up dead before you have even moved.

Now I expressed my opinion and so did Ganja.  These are opinions while you are saying it is this way and that is that.  Who is the one forcing??  Nobody can have their own opinion because people like you have DECIDED that you are speaking for the majority of people.  Did it ever occur to you that most people are willing to play the modded because it seems like they are the more active servers.  2 people play modded and suddenly someone comes on and that is the server with players on it so they go there and now it seems like they wanted to but sitting in a idle game to get more people takes time since most people want to play rather than waiting.  Answer this.  If you play this would you rather wait for people on an unmodded server or jump into a modded server that has players in it.

Anyways as I said this was my opinion and I will always remember that pure modded servers were only played by a select few since some of us played this game for the challenge of working your way into the other positions rather than letting a new player run around with a m203 when they are not even sure which way to point the thing yet.

So again this is my opinion and that is all I will say since I can see you won't consider anything except what YOU decide is the way it should be.
It is a sign of intelligence to be able to argue any point from either and both sides

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 03:22:28 AM »
The only one who sounds like they are trying to force anyone is you, alechko1.  I stated my opinion and what I would like to see.  In no post that I have made have I ever tried to force the issue unlike you.  You are stating that we have to play this as is.  You will not get far with your attitude because as I have read here it is your way or the highway and you just kill the topic because you cannot see both sides.  If I were forcing my opinion I would say that when I started playing there was thousands of people playing this game and now there are a couple hundred.  The old way had a few servers that would occasionally do modded stuff but the majority of honor servers were played the way the game is designed.  Now I do realize that alot of players quit because AA went to the new V3 (which is no good in my opinion) but there are other people that quit because of the mods and the fact that spamming grenades ruins the game since you end up dead before you have even moved.

Now I expressed my opinion and so did Ganja.  These are opinions while you are saying it is this way and that is that.  Who is the one forcing??  Nobody can have their own opinion because people like you have DECIDED that you are speaking for the majority of people.  Did it ever occur to you that most people are willing to play the modded because it seems like they are the more active servers.  2 people play modded and suddenly someone comes on and that is the server with players on it so they go there and now it seems like they wanted to but sitting in a idle game to get more people takes time since most people want to play rather than waiting.  Answer this.  If you play this would you rather wait for people on an unmodded server or jump into a modded server that has players in it.

Anyways as I said this was my opinion and I will always remember that pure modded servers were only played by a select few since some of us played this game for the challenge of working your way into the other positions rather than letting a new player run around with a m203 when they are not even sure which way to point the thing yet.

So again this is my opinion and that is all I will say since I can see you won't consider anything except what YOU decide is the way it should be.

The reason I used the term "forcing" is because you and the other guy suggested that modded servers won't be tracked. Meaning, from what I understand, that u want assist admins to stop tracking them without asking the owners of the servers. That is forcing by definition.

I just said that if u want to play in a not tracked modded server u can make ur own and ask assist admins to not track ur sever.

Regarding ur statement that I killed the topic, well,  the topic was that some guy asked help with his modded server, and then this thread was spammed with many off topic comments telling him not to make a modded server or that that his sever shouldn't be tracked and etc.

Actually the only on topic post in these 3 pages of spamming was Big_Sergios.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 05:12:33 AM »
Actually the only on topic post in these 3 pages of spamming was Big_Sergios.

Well noticed Sherlock

Edit: Someone give me more negative points plz, i'm doing a race contest with Skrewy
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 05:25:49 AM by Ganja »

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 05:25:21 AM »
Well noticed Sherlock

Would u stop trying to insult me and actually address the content of my posts?

Or just STFU if u have nothing to say

Offline Ganja

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 05:26:58 AM »
Don't be so rude dude, it's incredbile how u're acting like AA is your life

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 05:31:20 AM »
I'm rude? I never insulted u until now. You, on the other side, called my posts stupid, told me to take a walk and then sarcastically called me Sherlock.

So who is the rude here?
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 06:09:18 AM by alechko1 »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 05:55:59 AM »
I am, I confess, plz God I didn't meant to :(

Offline shadowflynt

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 09:42:55 AM »
Last words - if I was trying to force this I would have contacted the site admins directly and not posted this somewhere that anyone could comment on it

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 09:48:41 AM »
Yeah, lets leave it this way, I'm tired of this discussion

Offline Ganja

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 10:29:52 AM »
I'm tired of this discussion

Welcome in da club of the majority of the forumusers, all topics are getting me tired, all as enoying as the others

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager