Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Older Version of AA  (Read 5091 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: Older Version of AA
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:53:36 PM »
Ndisputed u make me sick dude, u know very well what crisis we are going through atm ??
Instead of standing by, you find nothing better as to open your BFM and tell us
to leave the ship, that it's gonna sink anyway  :rtfm:
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:23:21 PM »
This was my opinion and thats why spanky and johnny left just saying my friend, heads up its 2.5

Offline Shakira

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:27:58 PM »
changing to a different version isnt about the graphics, its about the gameplay, i agree with snapo, 1.9 was probably the best gameplay, but its harder and thats the only thing people will not like. all we really need for 2.5 to be perfect would be to make flash duration shorter and reloads faster...

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:28:49 PM »
They didn't leave because of that...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline zoxee

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 16:35:48 PM »
It's this crap everyday, people don't know anything but still start calling names.
Again, i talked in global, not just about that case. I have even seen players joining different teams so they can ghost, people with 2 computers, 1 idle to check for enemys position, players on servers with password killing idles so they can get better stats... I could go on and on.

All this bs you just mentionned is mostly being "perpetrated" by guys who call themselves "pro" players,
but then again open their BFM on forums on a regular basis to share tweaks among themselves,
and spread lessons of morality upon the rest of the garbage, just like they do it better... "since ages"
My opinion for thoz ? FUCK YOU

you've obviously never played basketball or football if you say there is no trash talk in sports, ive been called a honkey bitch, and other shit, it doesnt bother me its part of the game...you clearly dontknow what you talking about when it comes to trash talk. and that screenshot of me was taken when it was a 2v2, we had 3 more people get on mumble when we were going into mission planning.

dudez stfu mf u don't know shit bout what ur talkin about -.-

There's a HUGE difference between TT someone like noob, fucker, cocksucker, shitnub or honkey bitch,
and you saying "portuguese shit" or high.m@ster renaming to FuK-@LL-JEWS-MOFOS, or tidididi
accusing jews for making the Wind blow for ex.... and so on.

U argue that coz TT bs "exists" in sports, it should also be tolerated here.
Well i'm in muay thai since i was 7 yrs old, where respect, discipline, rules and guidelines of conduct
(words u've apparently never heard of) are necessary to avoid seeing combats becoming street fights.
Well the same applies here, but as u have no respect and you'd rather "shoot the Sheriff"
sergio, you should be shot :P
u'd better stfu for a while if u ask me.

As you have created enough tensions among us already,
i recommend you to think about it and grow ur ass a little older.
If u then still don't see shit difference in this case then i don't know either...
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 16:42:47 PM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 02:58:09 AM »
how about writing to us army, and request for source code?
Already done, twice. Didn't ask for source code, just asked for help. Never got a response.

Let it die. All that is happening now is you are destroying the good memories of this game.
Took me a while to realize this. Nothing will bring back those good times. These pathetic attempts of trying to revive, it really is just beating a dead horse.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager