Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Mouse Macro Users?  (Read 4488 times)

Offline ronski

Re: Mouse Macro Users?
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 05:38:14 AM »
Omg, the video you've send me Ronski.. About Wallhacks... :O
So this people are called cheaters..
Just simple wow..
Guys and girls, don't cheat, it's not even fun. :)
indeed.

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 05:52:12 AM »
Omg, the video you've send me Ronski.. About Wallhacks... :O
So this people are called cheaters..
Just simple wow..
Guys and girls, don't cheat, it's not even fun. :)
A lot of the times what drivers someone to cheat is when he/she gets beat up by other players (who are often just better) and then claims the other people are cheating and finds it as an excuse to do so himself/herself.

But I agree, it would not be fun. Not for the one cheating and especially not to everybody else.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ..!..NSS..!..

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 06:24:12 AM »
ok how about corner peeking , obviously if u can see farther using the corner of your screen rather then the middle something is a bit off.......but as far as i can remember back to 1.0 this has always been the way this game is..... :style: :D
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 06:26:43 AM by ..!..NSS..!.. »
The religious fingers are for people who have no rational argument left. If the world was supposed have religion it would have been made with it billions of years ago. I won't stop you from living in Fantasyland.

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 06:31:26 AM »
ok how about corner peeking , obviously if u can see farther using the corner of your screen rather then the middle something is a bit off.......but as far as i can remember back to 1.0 this has always been the way this game is..... :style: :D
Come on Im peaking with the corner of my eye in fog irl as well ;)

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 06:57:40 AM »
Yes, this is a bug in the game. There is nothing we can do about it at this point.

But I agree, it's definitely something you can't do in real life and would need to be addressed if possible.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 07:45:03 AM »
Let's put it this way Mia the only macro that is allow to use is the "micro waves"  :D

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 08:47:12 AM »
I know of a similar issue in a different game caused by the way fog or smoke volumes are built. In that game (which happens to be aapg), these volumes are basically made out of a few flat planes (imagine 2 planes forming a x) to which the smoke "texture" is projected onto. Of course, the planes are rotated in real time to the direction you're looking at, but if you turn almost parallel to them, at the peripheral area you will likely see the edge of the smoke volume instead of the core. You could reduce the issue by using more of the planes, but that would cost a lot in term of performance, and smoke or particles rendition are among the most costly effects you can render in a game, performance wise.

Mia Cop

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 16:48:27 PM »
Let's put it this way Mia the only macro that is allow to use is the "micro waves"  :D

I Agree, indeed! ;)
At least our food will always be warm.. :-D

Mia Cop

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 16:54:27 PM »
I know of a similar issue in a different game caused by the way fog or smoke volumes are built. In that game (which happens to be aapg), these volumes are basically made out of a few flat planes (imagine 2 planes forming a x) to which the smoke "texture" is projected onto. Of course, the planes are rotated in real time to the direction you're looking at, but if you turn almost parallel to them, at the peripheral area you will likely see the edge of the smoke volume instead of the core. You could reduce the issue by using more of the planes, but that would cost a lot in term of performance, and smoke or particles rendition are among the most costly effects you can render in a game, performance wise.

I really have no idea what you are talking about here.. :P :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager