Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: CFC AA2.5 Tournament  (Read 7604 times)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: CFC AA2.5 Tournament
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, May 01, 2012, 00:54:19 AM »
It's easier to tell when someone is hacking now because there are only certain hacks left that can be used. And all of them are obvious to long time players.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, May 01, 2012, 02:42:43 AM »
70% of those 90% also bend over for Skrewy

So he can insert his Pringles can.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, May 05, 2012, 18:26:28 PM »
We managed to gather 16 teams in the tournament, which is big number for AA2.5 community. People who are behind this (Zarikus and other guys) are enthusiastic enough that they wan't to organize some kind of league, with own web page, etc.

Now, I told them it would make much more sense to join forces with guys running the assist league (Jared, Blueblaster, some others I'm not aware), so that we have one strong league, popular both in America and Europe. It would be a pity to distribute the efforts and waste the energy.

@Jared, Blueblaster: what do you think? If you like the idea, you could contact these guys, and synchronize the efforts.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 05, 2012, 18:35:52 PM by pit-23 »

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, May 05, 2012, 18:44:01 PM »
That's cool. I'm all for having a separate website dedicated to leagues, as long as it is under the Assist "family". I know a lot of people want to centralize the leagues (or maybe that is just my opinion). I would really like the community to be stronger and it would be great if we could integrate everything under the Assist name so everything looks legit and professional.

For now, I think they should continue doing their own thing because both Jared and I are really busy with things for the next few weeks.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, May 05, 2012, 19:04:23 PM »
For now, I think they should continue doing their own thing because both Jared and I are really busy with things for the next few weeks.

OK, I get it, but how can we make them 'Assist league', without having 2 'Assist leagues'?

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, May 05, 2012, 19:09:53 PM »
OK, I get it, but how can we make them 'Assist league', without having 2 'Assist leagues'?

Sorry, I just got what you meant... OK, so they will just do whatever they want, and we will think of joining later.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager