Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Stealth kills in AA?  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Robert

Stealth kills in AA?
« on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 16:20:01 PM »
I thought of a suggestion to calm a forum a bit and not sure if possible or not.

Is there anyway to introduce stealth kills in this version of AA? I think it would be great, more challenging, it would make campers move more often. Maybe even adding 50 points extra for stealth kill as a bonus as I would of thought it would be hard to take down someone when AA2.5 is popular with extreme sound loudness.

I'm not sure if you can do that with unreal engine and probably animation would need to be added.
(Opinions?)

Offline ronski

Re: Stealth kills in AA?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 16:23:03 PM »
how about if you stay at one spot too long, your character starts farting? That would also keep campers on the move  :idea:

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 16:40:39 PM »
how about if you stay at one spot too long, your character starts farting? That would also keep campers on the move  :idea:
where was this idea in 2007????

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 16:51:32 PM »
I thought of a suggestion to calm a forum a bit and not sure if possible or not.

Is there anyway to introduce stealth kills in this version of AA? I think it would be great, more challenging, it would make campers move more often. Maybe even adding 50 points extra for stealth kill as a bonus as I would of thought it would be hard to take down someone when AA2.5 is popular with extreme sound loudness.

I'm not sure if you can do that with unreal engine and probably animation would need to be added.
(Opinions?)
to be more serious, campers and fragwhores care only about their own score / fr, so will enemy get more score when he kills you doesn't matter to you anyways. But what comes to stealth kill, it might be nice add on, although sounds like a too much of effort for such a small feature :) 

Mia Cop

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 17:24:26 PM »
Please respect all campers!! We were all campers in the beginning!

:style:

Offline family guy

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 18:57:52 PM »
Former cheater Robert coming in with new ideas? How sweet.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager