Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: TheDoll Equipment  (Read 2020 times)

Offline SaraHDove

TheDoll Equipment
« on: Monday, November 28, 2016, 12:40:48 PM »
Hello guys i´m here creating this new topic to you give me yours opinions about my equipment specs the best equipment to play the game americas army . I will show to you my actual equipment This equipment its new , but dont know if its the right for game , hope the people can help me . Thank you

Asus ROG G20CB
Intel Quad Core i7-6700 a 3,4 GHz; chipset Intel H170
chipset Intel H170 e 16 GB Ram
 NVidia GeForce GTX970 4 GB
HDD 1TB
Mouse : A4TECH BLOODY BLAZING A6
Monitor : Monitor LED 24'' VIEWSONIC XG2401
KeyBoard : Gaming CORSAIR K95 RGB UK
Windows 7

Hope you like it ;)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: TheDoll Equipment
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 28, 2016, 14:55:28 PM »
Right for this game...? It's overkill, as most modern systems built after 2010 would be. If you play other games you'll be able to enjoy quite the highest level of detail that system can get you.
The system itself is a preassembled Asus one, if you ever replace the video card make sure it stays within the power consumption of the 970.

That mouse is...just not really the thing I would use to play any game, honestly. I guess the Blazing variant has some coloured graphics on top of the mouse itself, right? The brand itself is well known for selling another model which has built in macros that allow for reduced recoil, not sure if that one has them aswell but still, I guess it sells more for the marketing around it than its qualities.

I don't know about the monitor brand, it's a 144hz screen and that would save you some eye strain (it's a TN panel but i bet ips 144 hz panel cost at least 3 or 4 times as much).

The keyboard is a really fine piece of equipment.
« Last Edit: Monday, November 28, 2016, 14:58:05 PM by Koden »

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 28, 2016, 15:41:13 PM »
For this game any decent pc from 2007 will do. So your rig will do perfect!

Offline SaraHDove

« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 28, 2016, 16:29:21 PM »
Yes i play few games , and i use my computer a lot because i am youtuber so i need a good computer to record the things and blaaa blaaa blaaa , and i play a lot of games and runing so good . .  But the price of computer was not so good at all , almost 2.000 euros buuuuut it worth the money spend in this machine .

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 28, 2016, 17:22:27 PM »
For this game, like mentioned, most modern systems will be overkill in theory.

In reality, I've seen majorly buff systems fail with AA2. It might be the old engine or who knows what, but some modern systems just don't like this game.
But this is, of course, only a few isolated examples and not the general norm.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager