Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hall of shame  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Darkjello769

Re: Hall of shame
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 11:26:30 AM »
And we had a member of our team on that list. Without that list we wouldnt have known cause hes been mia for a while now.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 11:58:48 AM »
poor unthink, I blame the CNX guys for his fall, I've played with him while back, was a good player. RIP;

I will see if I can find the list, BUT I have thoughts that some crazy boy even erased them from the Trash lol.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 12:03:22 PM »
poor unthink, I blame the CNX guys for his fall, I've played with him while back, was a good player. RIP;

I will see if I can find the list, BUT I have thoughts that some crazy boy even erased them from the Trash lol.

I honostly dont think he hacked when he first joined us. Who knows.

Offline Rob_LD

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 12:17:34 PM »
I would appreciate if the HallOfShame would be read only.
If someone is caught cheating and banned there is nothing more to say.

Keep in mind that those folks are pimply, mentally retarded and equipped with stunted genitals.
You won't consider to waste time with those rednecks, do you?

Offline -aud.mastakilla-

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 19:32:46 PM »

Yea I heard of this and several of the people on it.  It was pretty hilarious as we were scrimming cxn a few times in, of course, a 1st person view server.  I think it took all but 5 minutes of spec'ing a few guys to realize some of them didn't even have recoil.  Anyone that has played AA for any amount of times (1000+ hours) knows what the chances are of 3 bullets from the same burst entering your body at distance. 

This is something cxn.intensity / cxn.beyond / cxn.teekay and unthink somehow could do.  So it wasn't exactly hard to spot playing against them.  The thing that really was the icing on the cake was intensity calling us old invite guys "washed up" as they won a few rounds in a scrim.  But what's even more hilarious is their entire team had to cheat to do it lol.

Oh the irony of it all. 

I'm so glad you guys silently implemented a good A/C tool.  The scrubs will always be scrubs :)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 19:37:42 PM »
lol I played with cnx guys the first day that they appeared, normal players, I even had a regular score with/against them, but then they started to kill'em all from night to day. first time I called intensity a cheater he came with, I won CAL-I bla bla;
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline -aud.mastakilla-

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 19:43:14 PM »
Haha they were never even in invite.  But yeah, cheating in a game that has 100 people playing is just soo funny on soo many levels.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 19:46:06 PM »
Haha they were never even in invite.  But yeah, cheating in a game that has 100 people playing is just soo funny on soo many levels.

A waste on so many levels.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 02:28:57 AM »
Yea I heard of this and several of the people on it.  It was pretty hilarious as we were scrimming cxn a few times in, of course, a 1st person view server.  I think it took all but 5 minutes of spec'ing a few guys to realize some of them didn't even have recoil.  Anyone that has played AA for any amount of times (1000+ hours) knows what the chances are of 3 bullets from the same burst entering your body at distance. 

This is something cxn.intensity / cxn.beyond / cxn.teekay and unthink somehow could do.  So it wasn't exactly hard to spot playing against them.  The thing that really was the icing on the cake was intensity calling us old invite guys "washed up" as they won a few rounds in a scrim.  But what's even more hilarious is their entire team had to cheat to do it lol.

Oh the irony of it all. 

I'm so glad you guys silently implemented a good A/C tool.  The scrubs will always be scrubs :)
For some reason it's always the same with these guys. It seems like they have such a low self esteem they need to do it this way and then be proud about it.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEzQV75LDL0[/youtube]
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager