Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Kid admins are chumps - {=A.A.S.=}  (Read 6345 times)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
Re: Kid admins are chumps - {=A.A.S.=}
« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:07:52 PM »
me & my clan mates didn't called you  hackers so stop making crap up & putting gas into the fire!!

Outright lying. Go get the chat logs.

Or, better yet here is 1 ss. Sadly I only got the end of it after i tore yall up and missed all the trash talk you guys were tossing around.

But here is one hacker accusation.

Going to say I faked this Ss maybe?

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:08:58 PM »
Honestly I am surprised all this bitching still goes on.
When you are playing on somebody's server they have the right to do whatever the want to you, ban you, mute you, anything. They provide a place for you to stay. Whether they abuse that power, that's another thing. If the general AA crowd really thinks the admins of that server are as shite as you sketch them to be, those servers won't stay filled for long. However those servers still carry on, so maybe you're to blame as well. Count your losses and move the fuck on.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:09:06 PM »
You then proceed to mute and ban people.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:09:46 PM »
DAV3 I THINK WE ALL HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU ALREADY,

UNINSTALL GAME , UNSAVE ASSIST FORUMS FROM BOOKMARK

AND HAVE A NICE DAY

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THIS FRAG RATE BITCH CRYBABY

AND  by no means am i kissing raptures ass, but from talking to him on ts coulpe times he seems pretty level headed to me
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Dav3 you and your clan are banned that's its . I had issues with players like you on Raps server that's Why i'm banned from mafioso, by going low to your level .  Game Over Dave , everybody is tired of your dick sucker

Offline Rapture

« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:10:15 PM »
ok, so ur point is he called u a hacker? nothing wrong with that. people are allowed to have opinions of someone else. so all of this raging cause someone called u a hacker? wow w00t w00t

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:10:29 PM »
Honestly I am surprised all this bitching still goes on.
When you are playing on somebody's server they have the right to do whatever the want to you, ban you, mute you, anything. They provide a place for you to stay. Whether they abuse that power, that's another thing. If the general AA crowd really thinks the admins of that server are as shite as you sketch them to be, those servers won't stay filled for long. However those servers still carry on, so maybe you're to blame as well. Count your losses and move the fuck on.

Im calling them out publicly so the community can see what pathetic people they are and chose better servers to play on.

Weither they chose to suck up or agree, I couldn't care less.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:11:43 PM »
Dav3 you and your clan are banned that's its . I had issues with players like you on Raps server that's Why i'm banned from mafioso, by going low to your level .  Game Over Dave , everybody is tired of your dick sucker

Who are you anyway?
Lol ban cause people speak the truth on the forums. Lul. Big tough guy who ever you are.
Get off the band wagon fanboy.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:13:35 PM »
Dav3 you scream and yell on ts like a chick in labor when you die, dude just stfu and move on , everybody knows how you are , peace and Love, get some fresh air or something.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:13:44 PM »
ok, so ur point is he called u a hacker? nothing wrong with that. people are allowed to have opinions of someone else. so all of this raging cause someone called u a hacker? wow w00t w00t

Your reading and comprehension abilities seem to be on par with your personality. Did you miss the 1st 2 posts? dur.

Such a troll and sad excuse for an "admin".

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:14:28 PM »

Im calling them out publicly so the community can see what pathetic people they are and chose better servers to play on.

Weither they chose to suck up or agree, I couldn't care less.
If they really are bad people, the other players will come to that conclusion eventually. You bearing a personal grudge towards them, and maybe trying to take them down is extremely childish and it won't work out anyway.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:15:19 PM »
and you run your mouth like Little chick. your banned end of story keep talking now you look good doing it.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #26 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:16:21 PM »
well u made ur point Dav3. u dont like us. good, we dont like u either. difference between us is that u come to complain and cry. and we ban or mute then move on. u should really learn how to move on. go ahead, its ok, u can move on and we wont miss u :D

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:17:29 PM »
and you run your mouth like Little chick. your banned end of story keep talking now you look good doing it.

DAMN! big man! such a thug!

:wanker:

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:18:29 PM »
this is how its put. a admin in their own server can usually ban and mute whoever they want. it is after all, their server. ofcourse this is limited to admin abuse (which banning someone for not obeying rules isnt considered admin abuse). I dont see any admin abuse in this thread or the other. I see it as it's their server, and if u dont obey the rules then u either get muted or banned. so its best to say, if u cant follow the server rules that someone has on their servers, then there is no point in joining. Thats ofcourse if u want to be banned or muted. But anyways, so we have come to the conclusion that mafioso servers and AAS servers has rules. when those rules are broken, then actions happen which a player may not like. w00t w00t
Yes You Are Right Rapture servers has rules

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:20:09 PM »

What are you 12 years old?

Try replying to a topic and keeping on that topic. Instead you come and flame because you love sucking up and dislike me. chump.
No I am 21 years old & I act like a Men

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager