Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: sfto ganja,sunnyd,White widoww possibly back  (Read 1552 times)

Offline SFTO_GanJa

sfto ganja,sunnyd,White widoww possibly back
« on: Saturday, September 12, 2015, 11:12:28 AM »
Hey everyone

Not sure who's still out there and alive or still roaming some games we all used to spend thousands of hours playing

I figured I'd post my ex user names in hopes someone woukd recognize them or the old clan or the ex hacker everyone always looked out for or so called hacker anyways haha.

I found out 1 of my old account White{Widow} but if anyone can hell me search out my main account under ganja,maybe sfto,maybe HNB etc.

Some of you if you remember me was the king of sandstorm and urban assault. Played tons of leagues. SFTO Byrd,  SFTO Crack 104 just to name a few clan members.

Also have been searching years for a urban assault video I made. It was about 4 to 5 minutes in legth and it was me running up the middle taking out 11 players in the single round I believe. If anyone has ever seen such a video please post a link I'd love to retrieve it.

Thanks in advance everyone. Maybe it's time for a comeback. 8 years in the making haha

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: sfto ganja,sunnyd,White widoww possibly back
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 12, 2015, 16:26:40 PM »
I'm afraid I won't be looking for your account myself, but everyone else is welcome to :)

What you need to consider is that in the old days, AA accounts were not linked to battletracker accounts directly so you could have one without the other so you might not even have a BT account.

Another little issue is, we already have a player named "Ganja"... I bet he'll post soon enough :D
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline halko

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 01:23:18 AM »
Here's one of ur old accounts.    =][SFTO][=GanJa

Welcome back!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 04:16:26 AM »
Wouhou another Ganja, and he's a fragwhore too , amazing :D

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 12:46:25 PM »
lol

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 14:11:42 PM »
Had fun playing with you..welcome back!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager