Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Friday Night  (Read 7273 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Friday Night
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 12:06:23 PM »
a bit strange high pings for me there on uk server last night. ganja ping 36, myself around 80. but its ok, only strange. looks like the communication form/to switzerland to other countries to some targets is a bit slower then to others. could be a routing/backbone problem from my provider swisscom.

btw: i think those servers should have some min. rules like one team/one side. admins should take care about that, because other players will leave when they do see that.
just my 2 cents

my 2 cents are: admins are they if someone is acting like a douche. period.

I dont think being there as admin and start changing teams will make players happy

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 13:17:18 PM »
btw: i think those servers should have some min. rules like one team/one side. admins should take care about that, because other players will leave when they do see that.
because
People in 2.5 can't fucking play longrange, they are terrible at it because of the urban whoring (...)

Instead of urban you can put Hospital and Extraction where it takes absolutely no skill or any kind of intelligence or cleverness to score few kills and feel so god damn proud ;)  As ares said people do not understand open area gameplay in this game, even in the best days of this game I can recall only few names that really knew what it is really about. Rest didn't try to improve or just were too narrow-minded and couldn't, period.

Merlin, since drawing distance is the same for everyone, ghosting on open area maps really isn't an issue, it doesn't affect me a lot since i rarely crawl on these maps so they hear me anyway. It's just about who is better.

People left because defboys went defence (like ganja :w00t:  \_/ ) and some of them camp pretty hard, poor players in assault could do a beautiful piece of brown shit, got shot few times so they left to build up their ego somewhere else. It's pretty simple.     

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 13:25:37 PM »
People left because defboys went defence (like ganja :w00t:  \_/ )

Or maybe people left because they got shot from nowhere (lik rmcdzk) and didnt stand a chance

Offline Saltuarius

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 13:53:25 PM »
good thing. do ppl have to join official ts? this would make the whole thing more serious, ppl stick together and there is more teamwork. on long range maps u need this, otherwise ur lost, ur team loses and leave...

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 14:42:56 PM »

Or maybe people left because they got shot from nowhere (lik rmcdzk) and didnt stand a chance

Actually not. Defence was pretty stable yesterday ;) And it's exacly what I were talking about Ganja.

I like your bunny  :P

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 19:39:33 PM »
I still want to play AA2 but when i open assist and see the same maps being played i lose all the interest, like someone said AA4 is pretty fun and paced but it's not like you can play the same map for 4 hours, it gets boring easily.

Word of advice, next time you draft get some warning in assist layout and don't track the draft server it may help and of course pick up a better day/hour.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 20:49:32 PM »
because
Instead of urban you can put Hospital and Extraction where it takes absolutely no skill or any kind of intelligence or cleverness to score few kills and feel so god damn proud ;)  As ares said people do not understand open area gameplay in this game, even in the best days of this game I can recall only few names that really knew what it is really about. Rest didn't try to improve or just were too narrow-minded and couldn't, period.

Merlin, since drawing distance is the same for everyone, ghosting on open area maps really isn't an issue, it doesn't affect me a lot since i rarely crawl on these maps so they hear me anyway. It's just about who is better.

People left because defboys went defence (like ganja :w00t:  \_/ ) and some of them camp pretty hard, poor players in assault could do a beautiful piece of brown shit, got shot few times so they left to build up their ego somewhere else. It's pretty simple.     

fuck you bitch :D

Offline Bart!

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 13:51:45 PM »
I remember old matches on mountain ambush and river basin. Some clans just had no clue on those maps ;p

Offline Ganja

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 14:02:19 PM »
Tonight i'll try to full a bridge SE server.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 17:19:57 PM »
good luck :D
tell me how it works

Offline bRU$seLs.2004-

• waNna sOmethiNg?
    • View Profile
  • AA: .
« Reply #40 on: Monday, March 24, 2014, 09:21:16 AM »
sounds great!

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #41 on: Monday, March 24, 2014, 12:35:18 PM »
Am well up for that :) who wants to be in my team. :) Eh i dont do def. So thats most of you out :)
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 02:14:08 AM »
We had a server full (22 players) but there was too much ragequitting in my opinion. People didn't stay more than 10 minutes or after they got killed twice without getting a kill.

Welcome to AA gameplay.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 05:13:10 AM »
I remember old matches on mountain ambush and river basin. Some clans just had no clue on those maps ;p

we played river the day before yesterday - and the players did a good job on a full server. and tonight we do mountain ambush as well - also on a full server. so you see, players do like other maps - and they are not that bad as you maybe think they are :)

Offline Bart!

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 11:08:07 AM »
Maybe I'll even join in, I started playing again since 2 days ago ;)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager