Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Easy Steps to JOIN a server while auth is "Down"  (Read 1014 times)

Offline LuisCorner

Easy Steps to JOIN a server while auth is "Down"
« on: Friday, January 25, 2013, 23:14:26 PM »
 :idea:

1.-

Run 25 Assist

2.-

Select the server you would like to join and copy the ip in a paper or wherever you want

3.-

Open ArmyOps.exe (Go to  --->Start, type %appdata% Press Enter, go to 25Assist,armyops,System,ArmyOps.exe

4.- Go to Deploy Tab, Internet, then right click on the "server list" click on open ip and finally enter the ip of the server, press Enter and you will join the server with your current username

5.-

Here is the proof (SOME SERVER WILL NEED PASSWORD TO JOIN)

The list of servers i was able to join is here

1.-[CIA]Community International Aliance Server (24.75.160.149:1716) [mAAp] SF OldTown

Offline Mixk

Re: Easy Steps to JOIN a server while auth is "Down"
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 25, 2013, 23:30:03 PM »
This only works with certain servers though. Had tried this earlier and said needed password for non passworded server.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Steps to JOIN a server while auth is "Down"
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 01:29:24 AM »
This used to work automatically when the Auth went down in the past not sure about with it on Assist.

The only other way is to change the server ini file, off the top of my head it is "RequireAuthorization=True" change this to false and this will allow players to join outside the Auth server.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager