Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: America's Army: Proving Grounds  (Read 9390 times)

Offline -NicK.!

Re: America's Army: Proving Grounds
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 12:46:58 PM »
I honestly don't like the whole sliding thing, especially since you can slide up stairs and stuff that makes no sense. I also am not a fan of the small maps, hospital and redline are great though.

Offline kMx

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 16:10:01 PM »
forget aa2 forget aa4 ground branch is coming
http://www.groundbranch.com/

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 17:28:42 PM »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 21:20:03 PM »
UE4, prepare your pocket
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 04:33:30 AM »
who could forget aa2 honestly ?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 04:34:41 AM »
Anyways, for anybody who would like to try this game competitively, upcoming saturday there is a draft.

To explain, this, I'll just copy the following news post. Last draft I was organizing it, this time somebody else will do it since I am not here saturday.

I think it's fun to play this game once in a while, but never forget AA2 of course.

http://www.aao-daily.com would like to extend an invitation for the next EU Draft event to you and all of your friends. If you do not know how a Draft works, here is a very quick overview:

- one night tournament for players (not teams)
- you join teamspeak at ts.aao-daily.com before 8pm to ensure your spot
- captains then pick their teams one by one (similar to how it was done in school)
- those teams then compete in the tournament

For more information like rules. brackets, and other funny things please visit: the aao-daily webpage

This is a tournament for all skill levels, so whether you are a seasoned AA and FPS veteran or just picked up the game yesterday: everyone is welcome and will be treated with respect.  It goes without saying that we do not tolerate any form of cheating or unsportsmanlike conduct. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the tournament that we believe is either causing trouble or negatively effects the experience for others in any way or form.

We are all here to have fun while learning to know players from other teams and enjoy fragging together for a few hours. Of course we will also be live streaming action from the tournament at http://www.twitch.tv/jcarter123 .

See you Saturday,

Bart

Offline Mixk

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 05:13:50 AM »

And it is rediculously easy to headshot people at this point.
The server side can adjust the amount of damage that is inflicted when shot.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 08:38:35 AM »
Anyways, for anybody who would like to try this game competitively, upcoming saturday there is a draft.

To explain, this, I'll just copy the following news post. Last draft I was organizing it, this time somebody else will do it since I am not here saturday.

I think it's fun to play this game once in a while, but never forget AA2 of course.

http://www.aao-daily.com would like to extend an invitation for the next EU Draft event to you and all of your friends. If you do not know how a Draft works, here is a very quick overview:

- one night tournament for players (not teams)
- you join teamspeak at ts.aao-daily.com before 8pm to ensure your spot
- captains then pick their teams one by one (similar to how it was done in school)
- those teams then compete in the tournament

For more information like rules. brackets, and other funny things please visit: the aao-daily webpage

This is a tournament for all skill levels, so whether you are a seasoned AA and FPS veteran or just picked up the game yesterday: everyone is welcome and will be treated with respect.  It goes without saying that we do not tolerate any form of cheating or unsportsmanlike conduct. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the tournament that we believe is either causing trouble or negatively effects the experience for others in any way or form.

We are all here to have fun while learning to know players from other teams and enjoy fragging together for a few hours. Of course we will also be live streaming action from the tournament at http://www.twitch.tv/jcarter123 .

See you Saturday,

Bart

I've been watching some of SNLSTB videos on AAPG and it look skind of fun to play it competitively. Was funny to see some names like filka, wanted, tdidi, om4r etc :D

Offline Bart!

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 17:09:06 PM »
Yeah, as you probably saw James Carter likes to stream our matches, however the only problem is that the level of most teams are too much below ours ( a lot of teams are coming from AA3 competition), it really shows that AA2 took a lot more skill to be good as in this game the old AA2 teams are the top teams at the moment. Except for [PTwars], they keep losing every time (sorry Sergio :D )

For example in TWL Winter league there are 2 teams undefeated: Delete. and SNLSTB, both consisting of old AA2 players.

Anyways, I would really recommend people who would like to play this game and tried competition here to play the draft there. You will see your skills in this game will really help you a lot and you will actually be able to do decent there as well.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 18:37:24 PM »
Yeah, as you probably saw James Carter likes to stream our matches, however the only problem is that the level of most teams are too much below ours ( a lot of teams are coming from AA3 competition), it really shows that AA2 took a lot more skill to be good as in this game the old AA2 teams are the top teams at the moment. Except for [PTwars], they keep losing every time (sorry Sergio :D )

For example in TWL Winter league there are 2 teams undefeated: Delete. and SNLSTB, both consisting of old AA2 players.

Anyways, I would really recommend people who would like to play this game and tried competition here to play the draft there. You will see your skills in this game will really help you a lot and you will actually be able to do decent there as well.
I honestly feel that AA2 has not helped me at all in AA4.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, March 20, 2014, 11:09:04 AM »
it really shows that AA2 took a lot more skill to be good as in this game the old AA2 teams are the top teams at the moment. Except for [PTwars], they keep losing every time (sorry Sergio :D )

LoL, we loose because we cant keep the same core players for scrimming and playing matches, so... Last two weeks we couldn't even get the 5 man for the war. If any PT wanna help let me know :P
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Ganja

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, March 20, 2014, 13:29:53 PM »
LoL, we loose because we cant keep the same core players for scrimming and playing matches, so... Last two weeks we couldn't even get the 5 man for the war. If any PT wanna help let me know :P

ME CARALHO ! :)

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, March 20, 2014, 23:07:18 PM »
ME CARALHO ! :)

LoL, if only you were PT. We actually have our clan leader living on same country as you ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager