Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: how to catch hackers on assist?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline fasted2727

how to catch hackers on assist?
« on: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 18:25:20 PM »
My in game name is -Chevyman79.[vDa] I hang With DDI in 2.5 assist. We have our server up and running. Back in 2.8.5 i did most of the BG checks on suspected hackers. It seems my old ways dont work anymore. Just wondering how to go about doing it the correct way now? Is there any anticheat stuff streaming or running at all anymore? I checked the forums on this site and couldnt really tell. Also a guy applied to DDI as we were processing his app he tells us that he got banned by AA for multihack tool. His name is StealthWalker. Can you tell me anything about this guy i cant come up with anything. Thanks alot. Eddie.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
Re: how to catch hackers on assist?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 18:55:36 PM »
We had public access to logs but since cheaters were taking advantage of this to see when they got detected and stuff we limited it to staff only. Not looking for more staff at the moment but keep reading forums, maybe there's a opening soon and you can apply.

About the player in question i only found this one:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/822204/

But seems clean, if is another player give his BT link so i can do a bg check.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline R[-.^@XE^

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 09:27:46 AM »
Yes i agree with Chevy, we need a few more tools but the issue with having them public as you have mentioned is a double edged sword.

Anything we can do to help you guys out let us know, maybe in time we will earn your trust and have a few more toys to play with.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 11:50:07 AM »
i just implemented the pbsreenshot tool at my servers. you can see maybe a bit about cheating there.
www.swiss-clan-site.enjin.com
you can use it - it is open for everybody

Offline fasted2727

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 17:53:04 PM »
Thanks Guys. If hes clean why is he banned?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 28, 2012, 03:25:57 AM »
hi again
so what i wanted to say is just turn on the punkbuster screenshots at your server configuration. the pictures are written at the systems directory under pb psss i guess. there is also a nice html-page which alowes you to sort all the pictures you have taken.
but you have to edit first the pb config file, located not in the system folden, located at the aa25 section (dont know the name, because i am at work now).
cya

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager