Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AHK Programming  (Read 1263 times)

Offline R[-.^@XE^

AHK Programming
« on: Tuesday, October 09, 2012, 20:55:42 PM »
I wanted to make a separate thread on this so it dose not get confused with other cheat threads.

I use AHK for programming, nothing to do with AA but i know what is possible as i seen it in action about 6 years ago.

I have a few scripts that can be used for AA for forceclassing, they were designed to place a message on the screen 7 seconds after the round started.

I also use the program to interact with websites nothing to do with AA, what i need to know is will i get banned if i have the program on my system or just if i run a script while the game is running.

I have not tried any of my old foreclass scripts and after reading some threads i don't want to try until i confirm the situation.

Offline zoxee

Re: AHK Programming
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2012, 21:29:11 PM »
...nothing to do with AA...
...nothing to do with AA...

I guess this tool has nothing to do with AA so leave it better...
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline R[-.^@XE^

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2012, 21:38:10 PM »
AHK is a legitimate scripting language that can be used to design everyday programs, that fact it is misused is not my concern, i am only interested in how this effects me just having it on my system.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 16:00:46 PM »
AHK is just too powerful to consider it "legal". It also operates outside of the game client, so every related activity can't be checked. The Assist will check for a running AHK executable so unless you run it while playing it's fine.

Offline R[-.^@XE^

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 22:59:41 PM »
Thanks koden, i will make sure i don't have any scripts running when i am playing i wouldn't like an unnecessary ban.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager