Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: banning rmx isn't fair..  (Read 2504 times)

Offline die$el

banning rmx isn't fair..
« on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 00:41:37 AM »
you said " he is exploiting the game"
i dont see any rule about gaming mouse
i think before u ban u should give a warnning?
2. if you gonna ban lacoste for exploiting the game then i think u need to ban 50% of AA players
go play with the PE and see how they can hear from all the map,its not exploiting the game?
the most who want lacoste to be banned are PE players, why?
because they wanna kill all in server,they cant accpet better player who is killing them
[ ITS MY OPINION FOR SURE ]

Offline Ganja

Re: banning rmx isn't fair..
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 02:25:12 AM »
Dude, get over it, you can still marry them if you want :)

Offline die$el

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 03:00:56 AM »
ganja please..
I respect every thing what admins decide,but its sux when he get banned because of PE and u know that PE are the hackers,sorry I spammed 2 topics about rmX,I wont post anything since now..

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 03:29:07 AM »
ganja please..
I respect every thing what admins decide,but its sux when he get banned because of PE and u know that PE are the hackers,sorry I spammed 2 topics about rmX,I wont post anything since now..
PE, together with every other clan that uses macros and whatnot, not decided if PE even uses it though (this sentence will be interesting to see if people understand)
Would have gotten banned if this was 2 years ago, but being the activity there is today, next to none. It's tolerated, and frankly, the admins don't have time, nor capability to look into the macro injectors (which isnt even being injected) What's even more fun, is that clans using this shit, still looses like nerds against clans which holds true skill and teamwork. Dat frustration of loosing despite having gotten yourself every possible advantage, must suck horseballs.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 04:01:24 AM »
I haven't seen it said by an admin anywhere that this guy is banned? Or did I miss it?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 04:08:25 AM »
PE, together with every other clan that uses macros and whatnot, not decided if PE even uses it though (this sentence will be interesting to see if people understand)
Would have gotten banned if this was 2 years ago, but being the activity there is today, next to none. It's tolerated, and frankly, the admins don't have time, nor capability to look into the macro injectors (which isnt even being injected) What's even more fun, is that clans using this shit, still looses like nerds against clans which holds true skill and teamwork. Dat frustration of loosing despite having gotten yourself every possible advantage, must suck horseballs.
Exactly, that's because they do not see their real flaws in their gaming style, so they rather try to adjust it with these kind of things.

Real skills is in the decision-making of how to move, where to go, where to prefire, where to distract, how to coordinate with your team etc. Not in how fast you can shoot with some mouse and I even say your aim isn't important, since that varies much more per day compared with the previous mentioned factors, they are way more steady on the short-term as well.

For Teddy: Nobody said that.

I just wanted to note another thing: eva and diesel, are you the same person? Since you both all of a sudden do everything to back that guy up, and your tracker has the same previous username: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/836959/zTx.die%24eL_/

Posting with multiple accounts wont make it more reasonable, you know?

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 04:32:34 AM »
For Teddy: Nobody said that.
Well then I don't really see a point to this thread.
I'm pretty sure if this guy will be banned, it won't be because of a 'mouse'. If Sergio is going to ban him, he will have the proof. Whether or not he can share that proof depends on the proof.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 04:37:45 AM »
Well then I don't really see a point to this thread.
I'm pretty sure if this guy will be banned, it won't be because of a 'mouse'. If Sergio is going to ban him, he will have the proof. Whether or not he can share that proof depends on the proof.
That's exactly the reason why he isn't banned. We only ban on proof. You don't want anybody to be banned on a false accusation.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 04:42:31 AM »
That's exactly the reason why he isn't banned. We only ban on proof. You don't want anybody to be banned on a false accusation.

And that's why I think saying banning him would be unfair doesn't make sense.
The fact is he will not be banned without proof.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 04:48:55 AM »
Correct, if he gets banned, it will be fair.

Offline die$el

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 04:58:23 AM »
Bart yes same person,in old site the acc logged automatic,and I forgot the pw so made new username..keep the topic about rmX

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 05:38:19 AM »
If we keep advertising macros that obv gives unfair advantage, we will see all players using it... So we should stop discussing, rmx use macros same as PE same as others so I see why we need to discuss this.

Macros should be stopped thats all.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 06:15:28 AM »
Macros should be stopped thats all.
That summarizes it all.

It's a shame we cannot trust on the common sense of people, you even see others protecting them because of a "pro mouse"(hint: it's not a pro if a mouse is doing it for you, it's pro when you can do it yourself without aids).

I know with my old team we were unbeaten in leagues and we never used macros or any of those things. Common sense is what you need, not some stupid firmware.

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 06:31:33 AM »
Diesel You are younger brother lacoste or his boyfreind?

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 07:10:22 AM »
Enough  :lock:
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager