Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ATAS server  (Read 16718 times)

Offline CheeseyTron

Re: ATAS server
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 20:09:34 PM »
I understand completely...like I said it's not just the ATAS server....this has been going on with clan servers from day one....If the clan has TS,then ask to join...if they say no then move on to another server...that's all.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Monday, October 28, 2013, 05:28:06 AM »
A server admin should serve right to that purpose, e.g. keeping clan members on the same side, that would be a basic to start with...i know it's not a basic anymore, these days.

yes, of course, but often the people leave above all because of uneven teams right now if admin keep all members in 1 team. they know that most clans  us TS or just got pro's (TS not for ghosting except noob clans) and we have more experience in team gameplay and policy like a clan should be.
after few rounds of owning them the server is gonna be empty.

btw if players wear a clan tag that's means not that they are always on TS and the people call them often they ghost like hell, lol just noobs imo. sometimes clan member wanna play the game alone too.

IMO the problem is this noobs and dam tracker stats and fr, I would be glad if they could turn tracker on or off like everyone like's or just without KIA. this would bring more balance in this community as public ts, that's why not everyone can or like to us pub-ts because they don't even know to talk English or want give money for headset or will install ts for this game or have enought time, often they (noobs) like to play just for himself (soundcampfragwhoring) and not as a team.
no one like to cover each other or do objectiv and stuff like this, only thing is to save the fr.
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #62 on: Monday, October 28, 2013, 07:16:52 AM »
oh, then you play on the wrong servers....you are invited, also on TS (no password there).

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #63 on: Friday, November 01, 2013, 18:48:32 PM »
ahhh sure why dont you tell the truth instead wanker ??? cause the treath you made towards me about you having a portugese friend called Sergio  well i dont give a flying fuck about that either  ,,, using somebody else to try to make yourself better than someone else ???? you know what KARMA IS A BITCH and will always come back to hunt you ,,,tell the truth for only once idiot and stop beeing an ass
Look who insults for no reason:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You have problems, i dont give a shit about you or where you play, i'll join any server i want with you in or not, treat yourself, the second i join a server where you'r at, you insult and run away like a cry baby.
Pathetic lil kid.

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, November 03, 2013, 16:01:28 PM »
just piss off if you try to get me banned GO ahead crawl even deeper where you are trying to get in i dont care calling anyone else a lil kid and do the things you do keep on doing it , it still keeps on getting to the point "RESPECT "   and that is a word or a thing you still cannot understand

« Reply #65 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 18:05:16 PM »
just piss off if you try to get me banned GO ahead crawl even deeper where you are trying to get in i dont care calling anyone else a lil kid and do the things you do keep on doing it , it still keeps on getting to the point "RESPECT "   and that is a word or a thing you still cannot understand
You have a lot to learn before waving around the word respect like you do. Go to bed.

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 21:23:17 PM »
just keep on lying , you know the truth will always come out one way or another ,im done with you don't ever send another pm on battletracker to me with your treath about a portegese background cause i play with allot of portugese and they are good clean players unlike yourself i respect them and they respect me so keep on doing what your doing eventually it will come and haunt you ,done with arguing with you and the pathetic story's that you are displaying to get me banned your pathetic and will always stay like that ,,,,there is no reason to ban me cause im a clean player

Offline Bart!

« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 02:54:39 AM »
Just so you two know, you are biased by your personal grudges, and these kinds of discussion will not help at all, it will only make you two more mad at each other. It's better to just stop that and ignore the other.

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »
don't worry Bart im totally done with him ,and his bs story's but i guarantee 1 thing if he insults 1 more time to me or any of my family /friends its done with him,that is  al im gonna say 

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 08:08:12 AM »
don't worry Bart im totally done with him ,and his bs story's but i guarantee 1 thing if he insults 1 more time to me or any of my family /friends its done with him,that is  al im gonna say
Your done? At last does that mean your gona stop whinning ?
Your also gona stop insulting when i join a server where ur at?
Lol funny kid, likes to make jokes that only he finds funny  about other players country , then gets a period crises when he gets the change back.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 08:36:25 AM by =SKUL=SherminatorPT »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 08:46:43 AM »
I thought this thread was about the ATAS server/clan?

Just accept both: you dont like eachother, and shut up now and carry on with ur life ;)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 11:58:36 AM »
It was b, went way off topic here, guys just drop it and call it a day

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 13:00:27 PM »
“If you argue and rankle and contradict, you may achieve a victory sometimes; but it will be an empty victory because you will never get your opponent's good will.”

― Dale Carnegie
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 13:57:51 PM »
It was b, went way off topic here, guys just drop it and call it a day
Wickid i droped it  a long time ago,but yall can see he keeps it on when i join a server with trash talk.

Offline drone89

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2013, 15:42:15 PM »
My only problem with the ATAS server is I get kicked for having a 75 ping. There is literally no servers Available for Australian players. Given the server is hosted in Germany, I think 75 is an amazing ping.

In addition, it was only a couple of years ago when everyone, regardless of where they lived, had pings of up to 100 but suddenly 75 ruins every other players experience?

Do some research ATAS, a high latency player doesn't affect server load or hit registration. They gotta ease up their latency rules. I was playing for around 6 hours yesterday and admins were fine. Then you rejoin and they kick instantly.

I either play ATAS with 75 ping, or AAS with 280 ping :( Not many options for players outside of EU or US.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager