Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Advertising AA2.5  (Read 12077 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Advertising AA2.5
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 00:22:47 AM »
It's untested on Lion. I believe Jared runs Lion but boots his gaming computer for AA. Bottom line is, if your mac runs Lion, you have an Intel Mac which will dualboot into Windows which is better for the game. That's my understanding anyway.
Not many people want to pay $100+ for Windows, assuming they're not pirates. :P and if they're eager to run Windows on a Mac, they probably shouldn't have bought a mac.

Jared

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 01:25:00 AM »
na, i have my gaming machine, that i posted the other night.

I have a macbook ( intel ) that runs fine, you get a few hardware lag spikes from time to time, but works.

I also my a macbook pro, but that just for design and coding :)

Offline august

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: Avguste
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 02:47:13 AM »

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 03:36:21 AM »
Looks good, thanks August.

I was thinking it might be cool to feature prominent clans in the community. like have a page listing clans with a small insignia next to their name. And you can click on the clan name and you get a page with their basic info. Clan leaders would send us the info. Ideally the system would be automated such as the leagues site, but thats a bit of a stretch right now. I thought it would be fun to feature the info on facebook so people would get involved and stuff.

I got the idea from looking at the info page, since we list PBSS's for servers and such.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 03:50:35 AM by BlueBlaster »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 10:51:55 AM »
I was thinking it might be cool to feature prominent clans in the community. like have a page listing clans with a small insignia next to their name. And you can click on the clan name and you get a page with their basic info. Clan leaders would send us the info. Ideally the system would be automated such as the leagues site, but thats a bit of a stretch right now. I thought it would be fun to feature the info on facebook so people would get involved and stuff.

I got the idea from looking at the info page, since we list PBSS's for servers and such.

Since I'm too lazy to grab the info, if you grab it, I'll throw up a page for it. (Or I can just give you FTP access...)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jared

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 16:23:28 PM »
Might be time to build  in the cms

Offline august

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, May 10, 2012, 19:50:08 PM »
It is also time to ramp up the advertising. There are still plenty of people who havent heard of AA2.5 Assist and who need to hear about it

Offline august

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 01:11:30 AM »
Just posted on http://www.tacticalgamer.com/
The thread is being approved so it is not showing yet.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager