Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: next update of assist - some ideas  (Read 1130 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

next update of assist - some ideas
« on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 12:20:49 PM »
what do you think about a new assist register (or button) for a "offline" gameplay.

because auth system is sometimes down, it would be great to play this game in the meantime. without honors and without authorization, just for fun. but atm this doesn't work anymore. starting the armyops.exe, entering the console mode and try the command

open xx.xx.xx.xx:1716  doesn't work anymore.

would be very nice to have still an option to play that way in the near future. because we all never know, when the auth system will run or not. and being without aa2 is like hell :)

please think about.

thank you!

Offline Ganja

Re: next update of assist - some ideas
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 12:22:48 PM »
What do you mean with 'doesn't work anymore' it's still possible to join a server when auth is down :-)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 12:32:31 PM »
Nothing wrong with AA being down for updates or maintence, people Need to learn there's a outside world, get some fresh air lol

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 13:18:34 PM »
Nothing wrong with AA being down for updates or maintence, people Need to learn there's a outside world, get some fresh air lol

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 16:08:36 PM »

Imagine someone who playes once every few weeks. He comes here and game doesn't work. With so litle amount of players it would be stupid to lose more by some maintenances or whatever. I know it's not assist's fault but it sucks for the current situation

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 16:19:38 PM »
oh ganja, I do know now the mistake I did.
sorry, settings to no auth....

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 16:29:18 PM »
I'll see what can be done in regards of adding a function that allows us to put the whole Assist system in a "No Auth" state.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 11, 2013, 03:38:03 AM »
would be great, thank you ELiZ !

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager