Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Admin Abuse  (Read 2087 times)

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
Admin Abuse
« on: Thursday, January 09, 2014, 21:19:08 PM »
82nd server admin abuse here is the link , plz look at the chat log and if I 'm banned from 82nd should I be the only 1?
http://82nd.us/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3577&forum=33

Offline -NicK.!

Re: Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 09, 2014, 21:35:59 PM »
It's their server, they can ban whoever they want on it.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 09, 2014, 22:04:13 PM »
Yawn

Dude ur famous everywhere for beeing a crybaby... nobody is taking ur moan threads serious anymore.

Have fun with the ban!
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 09, 2014, 22:37:03 PM by bollie »

Jared

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 09, 2014, 22:15:13 PM »
HardMatic - don't you have anything better to do, like fuck man you constantly post nothing but time wasting threads, on the level of spam.  :wanker:

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 02:41:15 AM »
just asking a question ,  you guys are so uptight , I just need witnesses to look at it from a fair point of view, not a single me out point of view . I don't take this personal but I do have a right to ask questions right? I mean like dam i still get in between a women's legs true story, so much negative comments . I don't rant all the time, I treat people like they treat me, I just feel like I got singled out by well known clowns and I end up getting the fall for it . but its all good i like 82nd and i like playing there time to time . just need honest comments for both sides of the situation not just one side villain shit , its not like i'm spoofing ip's and rejoining servers like a thirst bucket, so much hostility , even though people have a right to complain , for the record fam nobody is crying , not gonna make a retire aa2 speech about it
« Last Edit: Friday, January 10, 2014, 02:50:16 AM by HardMatic »

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 02:42:57 AM »
just asking a question ,  you guys are so uptight , I just need witnesses to look at it from a fair point of view, not a single me out point of view . I don't take this personal but I do have a right to ask questions right?
It's not that we're uptight or anything, it's that we get so many posts here about issues AAO25 has nothing to do with. We don't control server bans. We're kinda tired of seeing all these personal squabbles brought here.

What exactly do you want from us? To tell you if you're right or wrong? I have some bad news, nobody here really cares.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 09:18:07 AM »
I treat people like they treat me

Honestly I think it's more like: they treat you like you treat others. Banhappy.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 09:22:11 AM »
Should be locked:)

HardMatic, please post something useful or something that really is against the assist limits...
If you want to post topics like these...That has nothing to do with anything please use the pm system or 82nd forum.

Server admins deal with their server bans, its not up to assist.

Stop this postwhoring, otherwise all your threads will be ignored and locked:)
« Last Edit: Friday, January 10, 2014, 09:36:44 AM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline 82ndPatriot

« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 09:34:16 AM »
There's nothing changing our decision on his ban on our server. There are rule's on our server he broke several, I talked to my superior's they said ban him permanently done. I agree ArmyAntiCheat lock the thread.

Jared

« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 09:47:52 AM »
 :lock: WASTE OF TIME

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager