Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: America?s army Error  (Read 1551 times)

Offline SkzySoyo

• BarbieGirl
    • View Profile
America?s army Error
« on: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 21:58:30 PM »
Hi people !

I need help to solve my problem with game , when i go join to any server my computer shut down always , can someone solve my problem ?

Thanks

Offline [Medic]_RooDogg

Re: America?s army Error
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 22:11:33 PM »
Can you give us some specs on your computer. 

Is it desktop or laptop?
What operating system?
Processor speed?
Ram?
Free hard drive space?
What type of video do you use?  Integrated (built in to the computer) or aftermarket?
Any other information that could help us diagnose the problem?

Thanks.

Offline SkzySoyo

• BarbieGirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 22:14:46 PM »
Can you give us some specs on your computer. 

Is it desktop or laptop?  Desktop
What operating system?  Windows xp professional
Processor speed? 2.20 ghz
Ram?  2 gb
Free hard drive space? 287 free space
What type of video do you use?  Integrated (built in to the computer) or aftermarket? nvidia gforce 7100 / nforce 630i
Any other information that could help us diagnose the problem?

The last night i installed the game , and i was playng normal and well , but tonight this problem persists and i cant play i need help =S

Offline [Medic]_RooDogg

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 22:22:48 PM »
Hm. Ok, specs look ok enough. Sounds like it is still integrated video which is rough, but still should be ok for aa2.5.

Now, when you load the 25Assist.exe program, what does it do exactly? 

Does it load, then seem to shut down, then nothing.  Or does your computer actually restart?  Do you get any errors on screen such as a Blue screen with a bunch of junk shown on the screen?  Or, does your computer just restart from the very beginning (reloads windows from the beginning?)

Next, there have been many updates to the 25Assist.exe program recently, did you allow all those updates?  You need to make sure that EVERYTHING is updated fully or it will not run correctly.

Lastly, can you very specifically explain the process you are using to play the game?  example.  "On my desktop, I click on the 25Assist.exe program.  It loads, then I click on Deploy.  Next I find a server I want to join and click on that server, then click on "join server" in the window below.  It appears to load correctly then...."

Offline Mrs.Judge

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 22:42:21 PM »
Lastly, can you very specifically explain the process you are using to play the game?  example.  "On my desktop, I click on the 25Assist.exe program.  It loads, then I click on Deploy.  Next I find a server I want to join and click on that server, then click on "join server" in the window below.  It appears to load correctly then my pc restart automatically ....
The last night i tried play the game and was all okay with the game, after i turned off my cp and when i turn on my computer again to play that problem starts and then i tried maybe a 10 times and the problems continued and then i formated my cp installed windows xp again and then the game works fine , but when i turned off my cp and turn on again the problem start you know ? it looks like i cant play the game just after when i install a new copie of windows

Offline BanggSolo

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 22:53:10 PM »
Dude U canna trrry at smokez.de some tips =D .

Or email to mehh i gibb to u a nice 2.5 community over ;)

Offline SkzySoyo

• BarbieGirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 22:55:37 PM »
What do you mean dude?

I want fix my problem please help guys . . .

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager