Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: compleatly honest  (Read 2879 times)

Offline adam360x

compleatly honest
« on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:19:45 PM »
Hello,

I am going to be compleatly honest with everyone here.  Call me whatever names you would like but at least i am mature enough to come out and say it.

Today i was banned.  I admit it, i tried to use some old hacks.  I have never been an unhonest guy, i was just curious.  I am not an expert hacker or someone who would like to be.  I just thought that "Hey i should try this".  And i admit that i was VERY wrong in doing so.  Trying to cheat the game is just unthinkable and i dont know what i was thinking.

I have been playing aa2 since it first came out and was just aa.  I loved the game and always have loved it.

I am simply not asking for more than a second chance.  Cause doesn't everyone??

I understand what anyone says to this but this is all that i am asking for.....

Please consider,
adam360x

Offline Alex

Re: compleatly honest
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:20:54 PM »
Sorry man, you don't get second chances when caught with known hacks.

Offline adam360x

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:23:06 PM »
I totaly understand this but i LOVE the game of AA2 and just really would appreiciate if you could consider.  I am not one of the people that would lie, lie, lie, and convince themselves that they didnt hack when they know somewhere in the back of their mind that they did....

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:24:21 PM »
I totaly understand this but i LOVE the game of AA2 and just really would appreiciate if you could consider.  I am not one of the people that would lie, lie, lie, and convince themselves that they didnt hack when they know somewhere in the back of their mind that they did....
I understand that, and it's nice to see someone not trying to lie, but we don't unban people caught with such hacks.

Offline adam360x

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:26:28 PM »
well never a bad idea to try something new?

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:32:07 PM »
well never a bad idea to try something new?
In this case it would be a bad idea. It's not going to happen, no matter how nicely you ask.

Offline adam360x

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:35:29 PM »
please, tell my why it would be a bad idea?

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:36:39 PM »
please, tell my why it would be a bad idea?
You blatantly tried to hack. Purposely tried to ruin the fun of other people. We don't unban for such acts.

Offline adam360x

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:39:08 PM »
who said i would want to that?? i was trying to simply get a hack that would let me change the lighting and how the game looked because my computer screen is relatively dark.

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:42:17 PM »
who said i would want to that?? i was trying to simply get a hack that would let me change the lighting and how the game looked because my computer screen is relatively dark.
Oh, so now you start lying. Wonderful. We know what you got kicked for, we know what it is.

Offline adam360x

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 20:57:21 PM »
really? because the 2 hacks that i got both had those features...they may have had more, but if you would have seen, i never used it. THEY DIDNT EVEN WORK!! and i stopped, so why would you do anything about that?

Offline Alex

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 21:13:27 PM »
really? because the 2 hacks that i got both had those features...they may have had more, but if you would have seen, i never used it. THEY DIDNT EVEN WORK!! and i stopped, so why would you do anything about that?
They didn't work because our system doesn't allow them to.

You can change the brightness in the AA menu, on your monitor, and in your graphics control panel. Don't give me that bullshit.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 21:30:57 PM »
I've not seen Killa strike the gavel of justice so swiftly! I'll toss in my worthless 2 cents:

Perhaps if you had done a Poke to edit lighting, your story would have been believable. Perhaps. But downloading a known all-in-one hack, that would never be able to be unbanned. You seeked out an unfair advantage (you didn't find it while searching for how to adjust brightness) and knowingly installed it and used it. If you know how to access Assist files in the AppData folder, then you know enough about the computer that your monitor has brightness controls as does your GPU and the game itself.

Kinda bad too that you hacked the first day you installed Assist and AA. Doesn't really go well with your story of playing AA for a long time, you would have hopped on 2.5 sooner if that was the case.

If by some long shot you were telling the truth, check out calibrize to calibrate your monitor to proper brightness settings and go enjoy another game.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 15:35:11 PM »
This guy has sent me e-mails yesterday and today:

If you think I'm THAT corrupt, you're wrong. Plus, it's not as simple as making a new account, you would have to get a new computer due to the hardware id that Assist generates. Otherwise, it would be a new name on the same hardware id and it would be a linked account and the account would be banned, no questions asked. Sorry man, you had your chance and now it's gone. If you wish to discuss this further, I suggest talking on the forums as I won't reply to any new e-mails.

Sincerely,
Nate Rowe

Computer Repair & More:
http://natescomp.com

To: Nate Rowe <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: read

Honestly why??  You click a few times, unban me, then somehow I do it again. I gut automatically   Banned and you never hear another word from me.  Except I won't get banned.... And I know ur gonna say, but then everyone else will want the same.  Except that won't happen because either a, we don't say anything, or b, I make a new account....

On Jun 9, 2012, at 8:44 PM, Nate Rowe <[email protected]> wrote:

I don't know what to tell you. You went on a hacking site and downloaded a hack. What did you expect? I think you thought you could get past a server ban but didn't know that Assist can permanently ban you globally on all servers. Your ban won't change, even if we believed your story.

Sincerely,
Nate Rowe

Computer Repair & More:
http://natescomp.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 6:38 PM
Subject: read

you said "If you know how to access Assist files in the AppData folder, then you know enough about the computer that your monitor has brightness controls as does your GPU and the game itself."

yes i just followed what it said to do, not that hard. and i am using a laptop.  and for me playing aa2 for awhile maybe you should have checked my battletracker profile to see how long i have played on that account.  And i wasn't trying JUST to change the brightness, i was trying to check out some of the graphical features that the game has to offer that my crappy video card won't allow because i cant turn up the graphics without it crashing.  and that "hack" has a super brightness option.... so i know that i am telling the truth bro
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager