Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Fun in the Bedroom ;)  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Fun in the Bedroom ;)
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 16:16:35 PM »
then u did it the wrong way xD
I have 15 filters subscriptions in Adblock plus

No, I don't use a program. I have a constantly updated list on my router with a whitelist and custom blocklist (which is where X-Fire resides). Redirects ads for all computers on my network to a single transparent 1x1 pixel. Fast, elegant and no 3rd party programs required. It's just a pain to add/remove anything to the custom blocklist, gotta login via SCP and all that jazz.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Fun in the Bedroom ;)
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 16:21:30 PM »
No, I don't use a program. I have a constantly updated list on my router with a whitelist and custom blocklist (which is where X-Fire resides). Redirects ads for all computers on my network to a single transparent 1x1 pixel. Fast, elegant and no 3rd party programs required. It's just a pain to add/remove anything to the custom blocklist, gotta login via SCP and all that jazz.

I knew, I saw some post about :D
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager