Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Extra AA Account  (Read 1086 times)

Offline OmgIShotYou

Extra AA Account
« on: Monday, March 10, 2014, 23:36:27 PM »
Hi I was wondering if someone here had a extra AA account I could use. I just joined and found out I need to be a rank 15 play as SF and  to do SF training you need to be a rank 15. Not a big deal besides  the only us server that has people play in is the 82nd server and there playing on a SF map. so I'm stuck in the water.

So if anyone has a extra account and wouldn't mine me using it that would be sweet.
Until then I can't really play the game unless i join a server with 200 ping lol.
PM me if you have a account for me.

Offline Alex

Re: Extra AA Account
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 10, 2014, 23:40:29 PM »
Hi I was wondering if someone here had a extra AA account I could use. I just joined and found out I need to be a rank 15 play as SF and  to do SF training you need to be a rank 15. Not a big deal besides  the only us server that has people play in is the 82nd server and there playing on a SF map. so I'm stuck in the water.

So if anyone has a extra account and wouldn't mine me using it that would be sweet.
Until then I can't really play the game unless i join a server with 200 ping lol.
PM me if you have a account for me.
Yeah the US server choices are pretty slim. We usually have an urban assault US server up (like right now).

Offline OmgIShotYou

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 00:26:53 AM »
My ping is 120 on that server its 80 on 82nd. I live is Alaska so finding a good server is kinda slim.
I played AA a long time ago but have no idea what my account was lol. Back then i think you could do all training and you would start as a rank 12.

Just would be nice to use my SF class and to be able to snipe.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 00:36:15 AM by OmgIShotYou »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 03:27:19 AM »
You've always started at honor 10.

You just need to do the SF training and then get honor 15 to get SF weapons.
Getting honor 15 isn't all that difficult as it's only 5000 points. In a decent team you could get that in 5 hours (hell, in 1?h on Poolday).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 05:25:22 AM »
I have a lot of accounts, but who will give a account to someone they don't know? If you hack with it than i loose al my accounts...

So better play with ur account when its possible,  cause you don't need lots of points to reach 15honour

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager