Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Proof AA Sucks (maybe more than you think)  (Read 5251 times)

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
Re: Proof AA Sucks (maybe more than you think)
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 19:15:21 PM »
AA is dead for me now. Just got done playing about an hour of Pipeline and had some problems. I played on the pick your gun server (or maybe one of many?), and everyone was whoring the RPK and SF while I used the M16. Objectives were turned off. I was told that "killing is the objective" and sarcastically replied "well aren't you a realist". They didn't like that :\ After an admin killed his teammate and his score was brought down to like -400 or so, he reset the scoreboard so that it wouldn't go toward his tracker, presumably.

What happened to playing for the experience and enjoyment of playing?

*EDIT*
To clarify, one of the admins even understood my comment about the other admin and said something about how the military has set objectives before they go in and kill everyone (this guy must have went to Harvard). Then, he said that he didn't understand how that was relevant.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 19:17:48 PM by AJ »
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Alex

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 19:30:38 PM »
AA is dead for me now. Just got done playing about an hour of Pipeline and had some problems. I played on the pick your gun server (or maybe one of many?), and everyone was whoring the RPK and SF while I used the M16. Objectives were turned off. I was told that "killing is the objective" and sarcastically replied "well aren't you a realist". They didn't like that :\ After an admin killed his teammate and his score was brought down to like -400 or so, he reset the scoreboard so that it wouldn't go toward his tracker, presumably.

*EDIT*
To clarify, one of the admins even understood my comment about the other admin and said something about how the military has set objectives before they go in and kill everyone (this guy must have went to Harvard). Then, he said that he didn't understand how that was relevant.

You played on the UN server? Seems like someone didn't get the memo.  :-\ Do you wonder why most of the decent people on AA do not play on pick your own gun servers? The admins are idiots and the servers suck even worse. Most people just steer away from them.

Bottom line, don't play on modded servers and you can have some fun.

Offline Knight

• Teh Hugeburger
  • Dedicated Poster
  • Human Analog
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/61454245@N05/
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 19:39:32 PM »
I miss the good ole days of the uRm fun servers :D getting on top of the towers on bridge and sniping people with M9 rockets...  :'( I miss those times.
http://s.postquote.us/uKnight.png[/img][/url]
[CleanMe][/url]
[Photography, The least you should know][/url]
http://kodyhungenberg.500px.com[/url]

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 20:43:18 PM »
Aye, t'were the good ol' days.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 21:34:48 PM »

*EDIT*

You could just download massive hacks and go to servers you don't like and then just rape it repeatedly. Maybe you'll teach them something.

Offline Alex

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 21:53:26 PM »

*EDIT*

You could just download massive hacks and go to servers you don't like and then just rape it repeatedly. Maybe you'll teach them something.
:D :D The UN server has been hacked numerous times. They are used to it.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 22:22:31 PM »

*EDIT*

:D :D The UN server has been hacked numerous times. They are used to it.

Permanent take-down maybe?

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 17:42:24 PM »

*EDIT*

I think Nate has some experience here. "FUCK SN! FROM FLS"

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager