Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: The 203 disabled on hospital.  (Read 75004 times)

Offline KARI-30

Re: The 203 disabled on hospital.
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 17:17:18 PM »
Sorry to finger point but ares...he is one in favour of this rid of 203, he was playing yesterday, he whined from the moment he joined the map to the moment he left, and still struggled for kills, thats not anything personal on you ares i have no beef with you but its true lol.
It surely wasnt because of the lack of his skill. He is the local pro and the rest are all noobs. It was because he got tired of my political questions for sure :D

So, you say teamwork has improved and various other roles than 18C became more viable, but it's a no?
Can you elaborate to me why exactly? Just the feeling of how it was being good, or more because it is classic, or because you think with is better for gameplay purposes?
WTF? I am awake or am I sleeping already? Did Bart just ask a question and he was not giving answers? Because he has an aswer to EVERYTHING. EEEEVERYTHING. Obama's personal consultant, because what the hell, he is beta-tester!

Commando64

« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 17:40:26 PM »
pussy AAO25.EXE admins removing posts again
bravo mr hitler !!!

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 17:59:09 PM »
Pit, your trollish attitude used to be cute but is just tiring now. I don't mind the flaming hatred towards myself and other admins, I've grown to expect that from you. But I also expect more; you're smarter than this troll behavior (at least I still think you are). You have a brain and you can articulate yourself better than you have been on here. Write some posts that have some weight unlike 90% of the people that have posted in this thread that are just whining and raging on each other.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Commando64

« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 18:43:55 PM »
Pit, [...]

dunno what this PITTY curse word means for you, but i assuming you talking me  :?

Write some posts that have some weight unlike 90% of the people that have posted in this thread that are just whining and raging on each other.

90% of PEOPLE are BAD??? you telling DEMOCRACY is bad???
the VERY DEMOCRACY you want to give the power of decide over the gameplay core???
the VERY DEMOCRACY that chosen your perfect president and congress, which made choices that lead we have ISIS today?

is DEMOCRACY unconditionally good?
are you telling this???

think again for a minute little Spanky boy and then lets decide who "has brains and can articulate better".

Commando64

« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 18:45:44 PM »
now remove my post BRAVE AMERICAN ADMINS
because of course i insulted the only truth of AAO25.EXE and AMERICA

Offline Endy

« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 18:58:54 PM »
Is he pit23 from chickens farm?

Commando64

« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 19:03:32 PM »

cant you read??? he is Commodore64 from the future Macintosh i-FARM!

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 19:14:06 PM »
Yep.

Ok, Piotr, I didn't say I articulate better than you, I merely said that I know you can express yourself more intelligently. I also didn't say anything about democracy, especially nothing about my stance/feelings towards it. It's a shitty system, I agree but it's hard to come up with something that is more fair.

Commando64

« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 19:19:51 PM »
I also didn't say anything about democracy, especially nothing about my stance/feelings towards it.

your (personal and ASSIST.EXE) action speak different
you claim "lets the MOB decide whether map should be played such and such"
isnt it like saying "lets the MOB decide whether there shall be social benefits in country"

guess the answer? is the answer is going be WISE or just "easy for the MOB"?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 20:06:06 PM »
The thing is, while we do ask the community for their opinion with polls, there are many decisions that are made without community input. There are circumstances where community input is a good thing to have but you don't always have to let it rule the decision. You use the information gathered to make an informed decision about what you are trying to accomplish.

Did we listen when people said not to add AA3 maps? Did we listen when people said to remove the SAI?

No matter what you try to do, people will always complain. You need to listen to both sides, for and against, in order to understand what needs to happen and how best to move forward. Maybe you are taking the unpopular route but maybe there can be something done along the way to make it more acceptable for those that disagree with you.

Like I said, democracy isn't perfect but you can look at it as a tool. If used properly, it can be helpful.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 20:14:49 PM »
I always struggle on hospital, especially on igc with my 130 ping, although the biggest hassle for me is that i Cant play hospital like everyone else does, sittning still and zooming. I dont give a shit what Gun i have, i always rush. Which on hospital Today means getting shot from atleast four stagic positions at the same time.
And no, i wasnt bitching from the moment i joined, I belive i only emplied that  i was sick of the inviroment inside the hospital building, nothing more, nothing less. That and also i i was trying to stand up against Kari's blatant racism which he calls "politics" i wouldbt call "so you let forigners into Sweden to rape your women? Wait and see, same thing happend in germany" as politics. And sadly the majority of the server agreed with him. So Kari, as politley as I can say this, i would beat you senseless if i ever saw you. I hate what you stand for, so blow me.

Commando64

« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 20:15:50 PM »
The thing is, while we do ask the community for their opinion with polls, there are many decisions that are made without community input. There are circumstances where community input is a good thing to have but you don't always have to let it rule the decision. You use the information gathered to make an informed decision about what you are trying to accomplish.

no no no, stop lying. your pro coder ELIZ told "we do vote and then implement it".

No matter what you try to do, people will always complain. [...]

ofc but when your trying is "lets remove 203 from hosp, ppl will be happy and ASSIST.EXE will go to GLORY"
than i say "PASS, idiots"

got it?

Commando64

« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 20:19:38 PM »
I always struggle on hospital, especially on igc with my 130 ping, although the biggest hassle for me is that i Cant play hospital like everyone else does, sittning still and zooming. I dont give a shit what Gun i have, i always rush.

GOOD!!!! rushing is the best what Qran can give you!!! Allaah will praise you with 72 virgins (VERY HOT) so no be afraid of rush and not complain

Commando64

« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 20:20:31 PM »
p.s. if you still dont believe i can post real vids of ISIS so you see how it works

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 21:18:21 PM »
no no no, stop lying. your pro coder ELIZ told "we do vote and then implement it".

ofc but when your trying is "lets remove 203 from hosp, ppl will be happy and ASSIST.EXE will go to GLORY"
than i say "PASS, idiots"

got it?
There's plenty of things that he/we implement without voting. The whole 203 issue greatly affects the community but we didn't even vote on it, it was just done and now we're seeing the real world effects of it and letting users express how they feel about it. Nothing is a solid yes or no right now.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager