Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SF EXTRACTION  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Rapture

SF EXTRACTION
« on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 19:30:18 PM »
Did someone mess with this because something i never noticed before is happening round after round. Assault Beta always gets the message "Get the briefcase to 9th Street west extraction" even when Assault Alpha has the case. In other words, its never a random extraction for Assault Beta.  Everytime Assault Beta has the case they always extract it to 9th Street West Extraction. Also the Military does not use  "Beta". They use Alpha, Bravo,Charlie etc...

So Assault Beta should actually be Assault Bravo
« Last Edit: Monday, February 03, 2014, 19:42:47 PM by Rapture »

Offline Alex

Re: SF EXTRACTION
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 21:08:03 PM »
Did someone mess with this because something i never noticed before is happening round after round. Assault Beta always gets the message "Get the briefcase to 9th Street west extraction" even when Assault Alpha has the case. In other words, its never a random extraction for Assault Beta.  Everytime Assault Beta has the case they always extract it to 9th Street West Extraction. Also the Military does not use  "Beta". They use Alpha, Bravo,Charlie etc...

So Assault Beta should actually be Assault Bravo
Nobody has ever messed with SF Extraction to my knowledge. The map should be exactly is it was in 2.5 before the official auth went down.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 21:21:55 PM »
I just checked file hashes since I was unsure about someone editing it before. The hashes are identical on the 2.5 install I got from FileFront and the current Assist version. Nobody but official devs has touched it.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Rapture

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 22:49:12 PM »
well its broke. but u would have to play on Alpha Beta side for u to notice it

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 02:51:04 AM »
thanks Rapture
this is the main map of our team and i did never ever see such a strange thing.
but i will go and try it out. but for me, this map is perfect.
will give feedback soon.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager