Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Rmx clan  (Read 14825 times)

Offline Ares

• View Profile
Re: Rmx clan
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 06:56:53 AM »
It really depends on the maps. I remember on Urban Assault you could hear the enemy gun go up after spawning. And that's pretty much across the map.
in 2.8.5, with XP and rolloff, yes. But your closesound spotting would be so fucked with those settings that it wouldnt be worth it. Best map for sound is weaponscahe/SE or River Basin.

Edit: I tried both the norecoil macro and fastswap blabla, the norecoil is just plain fucking boring. Eliz knows i tried this since I told him when I relized what they were using, he ran an .exe check and found alot of them exe's running in assist. Where's the challenge in shooting 200 bullets with the AR without compensating for recoil at all? Idiots.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 06:59:23 AM by Ares »

Online Bart!

« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 07:31:51 AM »
And still they lose on mout with my spam, that's just sad...

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 08:12:59 AM »
A joke teddy? what kind of soundcard u got? I hear quite a lot of macros there and its not a joke...If you want to open specific thread about exploits feel free to do it, but topic is based on rmx clan.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 08:24:51 AM »
A joke teddy? what kind of soundcard u got? I hear quite a lot of macros there and its not a joke...If you want to open specific thread about exploits feel free to do it, but topic is based on rmx clan.

90% is a joke. The sound you hear can be scroll fire (which is lame also but whatever)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 12:10:04 PM »
Believe me or not but A LOT of players use macro and whatever, they can be what they want. They will never be as skilful as a normal player.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 12:19:05 PM »
Believe me or not but A LOT of players use macro and whatever, they can be what they want. They will never be as skilful as a normal player.

Quoted for truth. I believe.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jared

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 12:23:53 PM »
I have been playing this game a lot, I have hardly seen anyone play using a macro. Not to sound crude, but I highly doubt you can tell the difference, the sounds in AA are so bugged this really isn't a clear way to tell.

I have never seen such a witch hunt friendly community.

Offline die$el

« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 12:26:25 PM »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 12:28:09 PM »
Quoted for truth. I believe.

How would you know, last time you opened assist was last century :D

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 12:33:31 PM »
There might be 'a lot' of them, but even if that's true, it's far less than 90%.
If you play your cards right (i.e get 'lucky') you can get on an almost full server with around 20 players who look like they have no idea what they're doing in this game as if it was the first time they opened it. And if 90% of those players used a macro, then I'd say it's incredibly hard to tell when they're just camping in a corner all round.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager