Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Prone Warning  (Read 12495 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: Prone Warning
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 15:24:34 PM »
And we end up half of community cannot play any server because they were banned by accidentally using it on the server:)

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:08:00 PM »
And we end up half of community cannot play any server because they were banned by accidentally using it on the server:)
With powerhungry and admins that are not able to discuss because of lacking english skills, or understanding of the game. Yes. Defenetly. But with admins that understand shit can happen by accident, it shouldn't be a problem.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:11:18 PM »
Before the shake option, I used to pronebug a lot. But it was never intentional, it's a reflex, and I got kicked a lot of times for that. Thanks to the warning I learned not to do it.

See? Electric shock solution is good way after all.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:14:45 PM »
See? Electric shock solution is good way after all.
And he learned his lesson like the dog he is, now we're all good and obedient, so remove it please.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:18:58 PM »
And he learned his lesson like the dog he is

Now this was hugely disrespective. AFAIK, Ganja is one of Respected Members of this community.

You proved again to be just one of those "competetive" players (in bad sense).

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:55:11 PM »
Now this was hugely disrespective. AFAIK, Ganja is one of Respected Members of this community.

You proved again to be just one of those "competetive" players (in bad sense).
Dude will you give it a rest. I know ganja, played with him for years. He loves me and i love him (in a highly homosexual way) I wouldn't write it unless i knew he would take it the right way. Lay the fuck off.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:02:17 PM »
Dude will you give it a rest. I know ganja, played with him for years. He loves me and i love him (in a highly homosexual way) I wouldn't write it unless i knew he would take it the right way. Lay the fuck off.

If you have some special kind of relations then write such messages as PMs. Otherwise, the rest of forum readers will have false understanding that some hate talk is going on here. Which is hurting the community.

And its not your first time writing in such insulting "style".

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:06:20 PM »
If you have some special kind of relations then write such messages as PMs. Otherwise, the rest of forum readers will have false understanding that some hate talk is going on here. Which is hurting the community.

And its not your first time writing in such insulting "style".
Or we just laugh at it, unless you think internet is serious buisness, especially a forum, with a tightly knitted group - Which you just registered on, then telling us what hurts this community. You rule, you got my vote. I will respond with whatever I see fit, and within the forum rules. Your undertone is not to be underestimated. This is not you and the community against me. You got it all backwards mate.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:08:45 PM »
And off to the drama board you go, oh beloved topic.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:08:52 PM »
Or we just laugh at it, unless you think internet is serious buisness, especially a forum, with a tightly knitted group - Which you just registered on, then telling us what hurts this community. You rule, you got my vote. I will respond with whatever I see fit, and within the forum rules. Your undertone is not to be underestimated. This is not you and the community against me. You got it all backwards mate.

Again - all you can respond with is just "bla bla bla" and not relating to facts.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:28:28 PM »
Again - all you can respond with is just "bla bla bla" and not relating to facts.
What facts? What are you even on about now? Facts about how much i know ganja? Or facts about proneshooting? I can give you a lecture if you want? Hitboxes gets laggy while proneshooting, you are not able to take damage while proneshooting, it is the essence of explioting (i.e gaining an unfair advantage over your opponent) I for one used it when AA first came out, 03-04 but stopped when it became punishable in TWL which was at the time the only competitive leauge/ladder. You can do it unintenionally, but I don't see someone in todays community using it frequently and getting away with it without having a foot up his ass and a black stamp related to his username. This is why i think the warning should be removed - as i think the shaking does more harm than good. It is managable from the players and admins within the particular server. Your personal vendetta about me and my attitude, it ain't just wrong, but it's getting kinda embarrasing.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:49:58 PM »
What facts? What are you even on about now? Facts about how much i know ganja? Or facts about proneshooting? I can give you a lecture if you want? Hitboxes gets laggy while proneshooting, you are not able to take damage while proneshooting, it is the essence of explioting (i.e gaining an unfair advantage over your opponent) I for one used it when AA first came out, 03-04 but stopped when it became punishable in TWL which was at the time the only competitive leauge/ladder. You can do it unintenionally, but I don't see someone in todays community using it frequently and getting away with it without having a foot up his ass and a black stamp related to his username. This is why i think the warning should be removed - as i think the shaking does more harm than good. It is managable from the players and admins within the particular server. Your personal vendetta about me and my attitude, it ain't just wrong, but it's getting kinda embarrasing.

I didn't refer to prone bug at all. I just referred to your "i am pro, bla bla bla" attitude and disrespecting others.

Now - you can compare me to you ex-girl now, and I will declare EOT here as well.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 18:03:38 PM »
I didn't refer to prone bug at all. I just referred to your "i am pro, bla bla bla" attitude and disrespecting others.

Now - you can compare me to you ex-girl now, and I will declare EOT here as well.
Im not disrepecting anyone besides you, for being disrespecting towards minorities, no matter how you tuck and turn this you're the one being the fool. People who know me can tell you I'm not someone who goes around telling others what i've won and shit (played through the whole internet twice, beat megaman x with 1 hand while getting whipped by my mother) I.was.messing.with.you. get over it.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 18:12:52 PM »
Im not disrepecting anyone besides you, for being disrespecting towards minorities, no matter how you tuck and turn this you're the one being the fool. People who know me can tell you I'm not someone who goes around telling others what i've won and shit (played through the whole internet twice, beat megaman x with 1 hand while getting whipped by my mother) I.was.messing.with.you. get over it.

Are you drunk sir?

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 18:27:55 PM »
Are you drunk sir?
No, I don't drink. Even if I did, you'd still have managed to make a total fool out of yourself. I don't think i need to further elong the suffering for you trying to bounce back. Im sorry you don't understand my comments to their fullest, if you would, the discussion we've had in this, and other threads would have looked alot diffrent.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager