Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Mapas !  (Read 5754 times)

Offline Marcio

Mapas !
« on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 21:30:16 PM »
Good night!

I wonder if you have to do what the Proving Grounds has been doing by modifying the AA 2 maps as csar... Border To ... Urban etc. .. It would be nice that instead of changing maps AA Classics 2... Is My Tip!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/203290/discussions/4/34093781630608013/?l=portuguese
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 21:33:54 PM by Spanky »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Marreco
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 21:33:19 PM »
Are you suggesting creating a secondary copy of the map? If so...

The problem with that is, people will just continue to play the original. People don't like change. The original has to be improved. The problem lies in getting everybody to agree with the "improvements".

Also, quit making threads with your name as the title, it's VERY misleading.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
  • AA: epic!
Re: Marreco
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 21:38:29 PM »
People don't like change. The original has to be improved.

So don't fucking change original maps. Is it so hard to understand?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
Re: Mapas !
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 21:41:37 PM »
I understand it perfectly. The issue is, the gameplay is not enjoyable for many people that play the game. If they don't like it, how can new users like it? The whole idea is to see growth, however minor, in this game. It's also about keeping users happy. We've lost a lot of users and a lot of that is our fault but we're not the only ones to blame. There is boring gameplay seen everyday in this game and it drives casual players away.

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 21:49:47 PM »
The whole idea is to see growth, however minor, in this game.

Stop fucking believing in some GROWTH that is gonna to happen. It is an awful old game, with limited community. You won't make BF4 out of it.

Instead you shall be concerned about not loosing existing players. And such stupid moves as recent "no-203" action by Eliz, is just what results in loosing players.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 22:34:53 PM »
I don't expect thousands of players will play this game but it would be great to get back to 200-300 or even 500 online at once.

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 23:09:25 PM »
I don't expect thousands of players will play this game but it would be great to get back to 200-300 or even 500 online at once.

Hell I agree. But removing 203 (or any weapon) from Hospital (or any map) won't help here.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 05:59:19 AM »
i do have big hopes in the cycling maps now. also fixed with the new release.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 11:37:00 AM »
Pit you so dumb, I agree with spanky and I still hope for original maps to change with an improvement to see some new gameplay, played this game for a long time and nothing changed beyond that.

Offline LPANADES

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 09:45:49 AM »
I do not like that "Happy Hollidays" in the maps. Christimas is not a fucking holliday. We are talking about Christimas time, not a fucking holliday. For the idiots on the Midia it could be a fucking holliday, and every Santa Clauss kids promotion to business, but for the majory it is the time we selebrate and meditate about the birth of Jesus Christ.

If you wanna do something nice, put "Happy Christmas" on maps, not "Happy Fucking Hollidays"

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 09:58:12 AM »
Take a dictionary.
Look up what holiday means.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 10:00:02 AM »
I do not like that "Happy Hollidays" in the maps. Christimas is not a fucking holliday. We are talking about Christimas time, not a fucking holliday. For the idiots on the Midia it could be a fucking holliday, and every Santa Clauss kids promotion to business, but for the majory it is the time we selebrate and meditate about the birth of Jesus Christ.

If you wanna do something nice, put "Happy Christmas" on maps, not "Happy Fucking Hollidays"

youmadbro?
It's not even only christmas, it's about this period of the year when people actually have holidays. Christmas eve, christmas, new year ..... How is holiday even related to the media? I don't see why so much hate tbh

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 10:09:27 AM »
youmadbro?
It's not even only christmas, it's about this period of the year when people actually have holidays. Christmas eve, christmas, new year ..... How is holiday even related to the media? I don't see why so much hate tbh
Not to mention there are other holidays for other religious groups at this time of year. Thinking that everyone is Christian (and usually the same subreligion as well) is plain ignorant.
Statistically, barely a third of the Earth's population is Christian.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 15:02:00 PM »
History shows that December 25 was popularized as the date for Christmas, not because Christ was born on that day, but because it was already popular in pagan religious celebrations as the birthday of the sun.

So whoever celebrates Christ's birth is wrong anyway.  :P

Lord-of-War  :style:

"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Alex

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 15:22:52 PM »

I've got some bad news for you, the world doesn't revolve around you and your beliefs. Shocking, I know, but people are different around the world and we don't just cater to you and your faith. Get over it and enjoy the game.
Happy Holidays. :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager