Yes
1618 (63.2%)
Yes (Hacker Tag)
325 (12.7%)
No (Permanent ban)
619 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 21:41:34 PM

Author Topic: [Poll] Banning Policy...  (Read 33153 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Banning Policy...
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 11:13:45 AM »
but there is possibility that people will complain too much.

Are you making a joke or something?

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 11:48:09 AM »
Its not right for them to continue to carry stats that were obtained with cheats. Their accounts should be deleted and their new one marked at least on tracker, not necessarily in game. Although maybe give them an icon that says 2nd chance;)

As well of course as being publicly shamed. Reason being is they are giving second chances and if they just change their name people no longer associate them as the scum they are :)

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 11:49:31 AM »
Are you making a joke or something?
Nope... Look, read between the lines...
For each: 'Why..?';'For what..?';'Can be removed..?' someone needs to answer - devs are busy already... Besides, questions like this are annoying and will spam the forum. For the same reason, I suggested ban from the forum and send only personal message with conditions.
Second, I see no objections If guy will show the regret of what he did. Tag period should be long enough, to satisfy both sides.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 12:32:39 PM »
Don t led it come so far

Give them time to think!!! 3 time s is out!!!!!     
1- 3 month
2- half year
3- out!! thx bye!!

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »
Here is a novel idea...

1 ban... never play again.

Why are we discussing this?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 12:35:05 PM »
Nope... Look, read between the lines...
For each: 'Why..?';'For what..?';'Can be removed..?' someone needs to answer - devs are busy already... Besides, questions like this are annoying and will spam the forum. For the same reason, I suggested ban from the forum and send only personal message with conditions.
Second, I see no objections If guy will show the regret of what he did. Tag period should be long enough, to satisfy both sides.

This will bring more hackers. They have nothing to lose ... Imagine I go on holiday 2 months. I hack just before the holidays to see if my hacks are detected. Im banned. I come back from holiday, I say sorry, I can play again. Life's beautiful

Here is a novel idea...

So let's ban all AHK right? No more temporary ban

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »
Here is a novel idea...

Interesting standpoint considering your past actions have been completely contradictory...because you have already given second chances to hackers in the past. I wont rant, ill keep it simple with 1 single example. that pit kid, and other chumps dabbling with other ones as well.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 12:53:43 PM »
Here is a novel idea...

(Gif new player the info about the way it goes when you hack ore cheat  and assist find them!)
Every budy must have a 2 cheance its oke first time caught  1/2 year out and a announcement in hall of shame , after that a new start.
2 time  Permanent Ban !

I think and not only me, that sum players realy have regret ! and do wanne play this good game.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 12:58:15 PM by Vanoke »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:20:59 PM »
Interesting standpoint considering your past actions have been completely contradictory...because you have already given second chances to hackers in the past. I wont rant, ill keep it simple with 1 single example. that pit kid, and other chumps dabbling with other ones as well.

There's alot, those iF guys, alot of israelis and all the AHK/noflash users on hall of shame

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:27:01 PM »

Excuse me DAV know ur fuckn facts before u rip on eliz, he has done nothing but hoid things for assist,

if u read the dam forums u would know who unban him,

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:31:09 PM »
Don t led it come so far

Give them time to think!!! 3 time s is out!!!!!     
1- 3 month
2- half year
3- out!! thx bye!!
It's almost the same as I suggested before.

Here is a novel idea...

Strange statement for a guy who was making/use the hacks... BTW: you're here because of second chance. I thought, you will be the first one who believes in redemption.

...Imagine I go on holiday 2 months. I hack just before the holidays to see if my hacks are detected. Im banned. I come back from holiday, I say sorry, I can play again. Life's beautiful...
Not exactly, if i.e. after three month of punishment and next 3-6 under observation (with hacker tag etc.) he will say 'I'm sorry' here on forum, it will be good thing and first step to forgiveness. Of course, he will remain on the list of suspects anyway.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 15:04:18 PM by NoBigDeal »
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:38:29 PM »
Excuse me DAV know ur fuckn facts before u rip on eliz, he has done nothing but hoid things for assist,

if u read the dam forums u would know who unban him,

LOL how am I ripping on him? Stating the truth? Geez Im so sorry for holding him, an admin, accountable for the actions of other admins? They have indeed allowed hackers back in the past have they not? How is that wrong?

we got a fanboy here!

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 14:09:40 PM »
Strange statement for a guy who was making/use the hacks... BTW: you're here because of second chance. I thought, you will be the first one who believes in redemption.

What do you mean?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 14:30:30 PM »
He thinks you are Spanky or Possessed.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 14:31:53 PM »
Here is a novel idea...

Exactly. That is if the ban is for hacking/cheating and not for an admin in pissy mood for being owned or other type things that don't involve hack/cheat. The way some people are acting we need to forgive and forget as if the player accidentally went and either coded a hack or searched for one and then installed it and ultimately used it and gets caught when it isn't accidental because they willingly and maliciously do this.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager