Yes
1618 (63.2%)
Yes (Hacker Tag)
325 (12.7%)
No (Permanent ban)
619 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 21:41:34 PM

Author Topic: [Poll] Banning Policy...  (Read 32201 times)

Offline Saltuarius

Re: Banning Policy...
« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 08:31:02 AM »
let these guys pay to get a second or even third chance. so they do something for the comm at least. the higher the crime, the higher the price...

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 08:43:28 AM »
The rule is simple: prevention is very important thing. But if someone decide to do something blocked by the rules, and he do that, penalties must be hard.

In past one thing was good- public executions. It was hard penalty and excellent prevention.

« Last Edit: Monday, October 21, 2013, 17:01:32 PM by Koden »

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 08:53:59 AM »
...Why should those of us who don't indulge in cheating always be the ones who have to be sympathetic...
...because this make us different..?

...The first AHK bans got 1 week ban...
One week is not enough, I think that:
First time - one month and half of experience.
Second -  three month and whole experience.
Third - permanent ban.
...should be OK. Ban should include forum - less worries about all these questions 'WHY?' - just simple private message with conditions. Not sure about permanent ban (should include forum..?), probably this problem should be discussed separately.

...I tried to find the quote where Jonny says: I'd rather see the game die, then played by cheaters. And that's what need to happen...
...he was wrong - everyone deserve a second chance...

Here is about twenty active people (not long ago was twenty one...) and each year will be less... People grow up, settle down, raise own family - less time for yourself and stuff like gaming - this is a normal way of things. They should be more open to people from outside, more tolerant - in order, to leave behind someone, who will continue their hard work.

This community needs to consider this option, once again - if not, I'll give you guys max. five years until final shut down.

« Last Edit: Monday, October 21, 2013, 17:01:43 PM by Koden »
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »
There are alot of players playing here on ban accounts from 2.85, and assist are giving them second chances which I disagree with, ban accounts should stay ban, start a  fresh account if u wanna give second chances

There is no room here is for cheaters, cheaters will only ruin the game for the honest players, far as the ahk program I believe any player that uses it knows exactly what there getting into and deserves what they get

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 09:33:05 AM »
I think, that banning policy is too strict. Banning for certain amount of time plus decreasing points of experience will be more efficient. What you guys think..?

I think you should be banned for wanting hackers to be allowed back.

If anything they should be allowed back if they show remorse. BUT only on a new account. Their punishment is loss of their tracker and honor. Lose everything they worked for. As well at very minimum a month timeout. AND pertinently on a shame list and watched. Much like a criminal record. - or steroid abusers in sports

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 10:11:28 AM »

If anything they should be allowed back if they show remorse. BUT only on a new account. Their punishment is loss of their tracker and honor. Lose everything they worked for. As well at very minimum a month timeout. AND pertinently on a shame list and watched. Much like a criminal record. - or steroid abusers in sports

but a steroid abuser doesn't lose his gains, so he doesn't give a fuck :)

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 10:35:48 AM »

+ 1 week therapy with dave as psychologist

Offline Mixk

« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »
but a steroid abuser doesn't lose his gains, so he doesn't give a fuck :)
Sure they do. Just look at someone who has been using roids for any period of time and then quits using. They go from big bad and buff to shriveled sickly looking.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 10:43:24 AM »
Sure they do. Just look at someone who has been using roids for any period of time and then quits using. They go from big bad and buff to shriveled sickly looking.

that's not what were talking about? we are talking about trophies etc etc

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Mixk

« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 10:57:03 AM »
that's not what were talking about? we are talking about trophies etc etc
LOL Well maybe and maybe not. In the last few years there has been baseball players who have awards they received while using steroids but yet are being kept from entering the hall of fame because of the same. And then you have the athletes in the olympics who test positive and are stripped of the metals on the spot. 
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 12:25:56 PM »

Do most criminals care about their criminal record? :)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 13:14:47 PM »
Do most criminals care about their criminal record? :)

I sure the hell do, shit u do as a kid follows u the rest of you're life unless you have it expunged from you're record

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #27 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 15:47:53 PM »
Funny thing is that they unban people using AHK or some shit like that, even if they do it more often. But they perma ban people doing shit like no recoil, get your shit right and perma ban EVERY hacker

that's my opinion

an example: mr. morti.jabba who's still using shiet

100% I agree. AHK users shouldn't get a 1-week ban.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 16:08:26 PM »
If i'm not mistaken that was a decision made by Jonny, so why do you keep guiding by his
methodologies?

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #29 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 16:52:40 PM »
Steroid users will lose gains that are above their natural ability. - example. You could potentially hit your genitic max after say 8 years of hard training. Then stay literally at that max. Take roids - surpass those limits, but once off you will lose that.

If you take roids from the start you MAY keep the most of the gains so long as they are within your genetic max. But if you go above and beyond your genetic max you will without a doubt lose the muscle mass and what not.

As for the trophies and what not - they are generally marked - ie in MLB iirc they have astrics by their names on records and stuff to show they were caught abusing drugs. - also look at lance armstrong they are taking away his records, trophies, and even pursuing him legally due to endorsements and what not.

About the criminal record - yes absolutely they do care....or at least if you ever intend on being a straight shooting citizen. If affects you ability to get many jobs. - At least here in Canada any important job I have had required a criminal record check, child abuse check and drivers abstract check.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager