Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: a new Revolution (dicussion about SF forceclass)  (Read 33729 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: a new Revolution
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 05:01:54 AM »
oh oh...half an hour to read that all. to make it short:
- so many server available because players can choose from weapon pick, vote maps, force class and different maps. thats good, no admins needed there.
- modded servers are possible and players do still join(see PUF server or others)
- in the subjectiv way i do also think full tracked modded servers would bring more players, but
   - in the past i did see that some servers did count 100x honors. this is just bullshit and it would kill this game
   - the normal servers will not have that much players then (yes, as i did say, i do beleave that more players would play on modded server)
- for me the only way to activate the mods again would be
   - if ELiZ could run the honors made on modded servers through a "filter" which could find out about the honors multiplicator and cut it if done so
   - not to make a poll about it. no more drama needed for me
   - to make a test about that all - on a official aao25 server - to see how many players would go for it

my 2 cents about that all

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 05:29:26 AM »
Like I said already no one read the OP properly and quoyed what he said. Eliz misquoted sSoul twice and never responded yet. Why? The ones who dont agree with soul are also adding in tthings soul never said. And the ones who agree with Soul are also adding in stuff Soul never said. Then the ones who dont agree are quoting what soul never said again. What a shamles of a dicussion.
His question is really simple. It breacks down to this. He wants modded servers tracked because He and I and many others no . There are a  players want to play modded servers but dont becaue they are not tracked. Every time I went into DO Not and Friends it ended up full. There would be more of this type of server getting filled if they were tracked. That is what Soul is saying. The biggest losers would be normal weapon server admins. That are useully full because the 1 like bridge and 2 want traked. And these are exactly the reason you changed it back to please two or three server admin. Give them the vote Spankeys awfull quite?
I don't know whether you're blind or can't read. It's been answered and then answered again.

It's because allowing mods to be tracked would ruin the integrity of the stats and points being tracked.
It's because allowing mods to be tracked would let people do all kinds of silly things that were never meant to be in the game (such as high jump, rocket ammo, 100 points per kill and so on).
It's because the players already have a choise to play on modded servers.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline darksoul__

• The most powerful weapon on earth is the HumanSoul
    • View Profile
  • AA: [K][K].Soul
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 08:40:21 AM »
Ugh...seriously, Like vegeta said...dont change the subject people...i do not give a ratsass about the honorpoints or something...Just give fully honorpoints to force class, Random guns and SF...we dont even care for give me servers, or m9 with rockets and other shit....Also what [SWISS]Merlin said...you can do whatever you like about those 100xhonor points etc..ban them, kick them, for all i care..Just give us our OLD GAME back, which we loved..and teddy_grizzly_bear, with all due respect...you talk shit man....no one said about the high jump and shit..JUST DISABLE THOSE!?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 09:08:15 AM »
Ugh...seriously, Like vegeta said...dont change the subject people...i do not give a ratsass about the honorpoints or something...Just give fully honorpoints to force class, Random guns and SF...we dont even care for give me servers, or m9 with rockets and other shit....Also what [SWISS]Merlin said...you can do whatever you like about those 100xhonor points etc..ban them, kick them, for all i care..Just give us our OLD GAME back, which we loved..and teddy_grizzly_bear, with all due respect...you talk shit man....no one said about the high jump and shit..JUST DISABLE THOSE!?
The simple fact of the matter:
If misc. "fun" mods are allowed, there is nothing that prevents a server running 10x kills mod.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #79 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:27:24 PM »
It's pointless discussion with current admins, best thing would be getting rid of tracker and left game free for all so admins won't look at tracker, getting rid of tracker in normal servers, players would leave, same happened with modded servers being tracked, players left because the tracker was taken out.

Modded servers were played - normal servers were left out.

Normal servers now being played - modded server are taken out.

Teddy its hard for you understand, no one will play without tracker, jeesus christ, how hard is for admin to understand this? Teddy what tracker gives us? what we achieve, tell me in this damn fucking old game, WHAT WE FUCKING ACHIEVE? I am sorry but i am trying to win this for both sides and all you see is sticking to your own opinion for a no go, all we ask is a poll and you don't give a fuck about it, scared to have people's opinion in poll?

All assist admins, IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE A VOTE POLL? are you scared that mod players actually could win this? It's like trying to make appeal, some kind of government issue. All we ask is to bring poll  with a question '' should mod servers fully tracked'', because the poll about modded servers were on forum and the result was awful, they didn't even had right to remove it since not even slice of majority voted back then. This is not majority but was conspiracy against modded servers and players.

Grow ballz and put that tracker away or give me a prize at the end of the day for something to achieve here.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:37:36 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #80 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »
It's pointless discussion with current admins, best thing would be getting rid of tracker and left game free for all.

Waw and you were the one saying people here "have two faces"
He has two faces like everyone else here.

You come here arguing modded servers should be tracked otherwise nobody joins because some people care about tracker, and then suddenly you think it's better to remove tracker for all (which, in your logic, will result in a dead game)

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:40:08 PM »
I will quit this game if mods will be tracked.

The game was designed without mods and it should stay this way - if you wanna have your so called "fun" then have it - but not tracked -
Mods have been forced on to you  on "normal Servers" too much already - especially the KK Server - which Soul is clan member of - and now exactly these KK People come with the mod suggestions cause they fear too many people could run away if it isnt tracked as a mod server or maybe they stay away like myself when mods are being played extensively on a so called normal server. I hate mods and there is no fun in it for me - sorry to say.

Only 2 people favor mods in this topic so far so whats the point in talking about it forever.
I agree with Ganja once again and whit Teddy and Eliz too.

Maybe there are too many kids playing - which of course like funny little games - that is what children like - I prefer the original game and that's without mods

Lord-of-War  :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #82 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:42:52 PM »
Admins had no right to do anything to this game, not a single modification within client or game, so don't talk shit, the mods and tracker shouldn't even be here since devs left the game free for all.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #83 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:46:18 PM »
Admins had no right to do anything to this game, not a single modification within client or game, so don't talk shit, the mods and tracker shouldn't even be here since devs left the game free for all.

Damnit are you for real? You didn't get what you wanted so you're going on the "this game is illegal" conspiracy again?

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #84 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:49:10 PM »
Damnit are you for real? You didn't get what you wanted so you're going on the "this game is illegal" conspiracy again?

Why you quoting '' this game is illegal'' when you know it is lol. Just stating facts to lord of war since he has no clue at all about AA.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:56:56 PM »
again this blabla? Pfff

Offline Ganja

« Reply #86 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:57:37 PM »
Teddy its hard for you understand, no one will play without tracker, jeesus christ, how hard is for admin to understand this? Teddy what tracker gives us? what we achieve, tell me in this damn fucking old game, WHAT WE FUCKING ACHIEVE?

This sounds weird as fuck man xD
You start by saying "OMFG NOBODY PLAY THIS WITHOUT TRACKER" to then go on to "OMFG TRACKER DOESNT MEAN SHIT ITS USELESS"

Or maybe I understand you wrong?

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #87 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 12:58:53 PM »
again this blabla? Pfff

comes from someone who likes to post in every thread, u not welcome to discuss this. ty

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:19:46 PM »
ArmyAntiCheat,
I am so happy for you having such an unbelievable knowledge about AA.

I am sure people can understand what I was trying to say and I don't have to write
a science book to be heard.

Don't be another gobshite trying to belittle my opinion by talking down on me

"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #89 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:21:39 PM »
ArmyAntiCheat,
I am so happy for you having such an unbelievable knowledge about AA.

I am sure people can understand what I was trying to say and I don't have to write
a science book to be heard.

Don't be another gobshite trying to belittle my opinion by talking down on me

u funny boy

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager