Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Re: Dav3's .^a Community Servers  (Read 13168 times)

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
Re: Dav3's .^a Community Servers
« on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:22:11 PM »
hypocrite  :down:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Re: Dav3's .^a Community Servers
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:30:31 PM »
II.) Abuse: No abuse or harassment toward players or admins will be tolerated. Talking shit and joking around is of course absolutely fine and ENCOURAGED. - DO NOT make judgment and act as an admin if you merely see people swearing or talking shit. - If however someone is tossing racist lude harassing comments at a user or admin - warn them. If they continue Mute them. Do not ban these players unless they escalate further to TKing for example.

I gotta agree. There was serious talk about permanently banning you from Assist Dav3. I didn't initiate it either. Your poor conduct and activity in-game doesn't go un-noticed.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Rapture

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:32:06 PM »
lol. this is a poor way to try to get people to join your servers. but if thats what u guys wanna do, more power to u :)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:36:49 PM »

Typical of the M clan.

I gotta agree. There was serious talk about permanently banning you from Assist Dav3. I didn't initiate it either. Your poor conduct and activity in-game doesn't go un-noticed.

There are hardly situations where I have initiated the issues.

Most times it has been me making suggestions, then getting flamed by trolls then fanboys. On top of admin abuse and other forum bullsh1t.

What conduct? I dont do anything. I play the game and get accused of hacking.

Im flattered you guys find it necessary to keep me in your minds, talk about me, and blow things out of proportion and continually turn every post, suggestion, thread I make into a personal attack.

lol. this is a poor way to try to get people to join your servers. but if thats what u guys wanna do, more power to u :)

These are run separately from our servers. Again more troll behavior out of the M clan. Surprise surprise.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You all need to get a god damn life and grow up. Holding personal grudges and continuously flame someone because they dont agree with you is sad and pathetic - and more sadly seemingly encouraged in the assist community.

« Last Edit: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:42:39 PM by Dav3 »

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:41:12 PM »

At least he tries to do something for the game and community. You are the guy who always believes that everyone deserve a second chance. Who knows, that might just work...

Offline Rapture

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:42:11 PM »
lol first off hardmatic isnt part of the M clan. :)

also i applaud your effort to make this game more popular. But your not doing it for the game, your trying to do this to make your clan and your servers more popular. If anyone is good at trolling it is u sir. But anyways you can talk as much trash as u like about me or the M clan. doesnt bother me, cause people know how we are and enjoy playing on our servers cause i like to think we are pretty cool peeps :)

But good try ;)

Offline Rapture

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:42:51 PM »
oh and i wish u guys success in this

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:43:17 PM »
What conduct? I dont do anything. I play the game and get accused of hacking.

Im flattered you guys find it necessary to keep me in your minds, talk about me, and blow things out of proportion and continually turn every post, suggestion, thread I make into a personal attack.
It's just what I hear, I don't really play AA but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised considering your history of behavior here. There's a lot of mention of you harassing players, name calling and things like that. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, just keeping it real. There's a lot of little sub-drama cultures in AA and that may be a reason why people might avoid your servers.

While I don't like you personally, I think it's great that you're doing what you can to contribute to the community.

At least he tries to do something for the game and community. You are the guy who always believes that everyone deserve a second chance. Who knows, that might just work...
You replied faster than I did :) Sure, I can change my mind about Dav3 but it doesn't matter really. I'm not trying to stop him from contributing (I actually tried to help him in his other thread).
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:47:15 PM »
lol first off hardmatic isnt part of the M clan. :)

also i applaud your effort to make this game more popular. But your not doing it for the game, your trying to do this to make your clan and your servers more popular. If anyone is good at trolling it is u sir. But anyways you can talk as much trash as u like about me or the M clan. doesnt bother me, cause people know how we are and enjoy playing on our servers cause i like to think we are pretty cool peeps :)

But good try ;)

Your a complete idiot and personally attacking because your a truly pathetic individual.

My reason to do this is to have ACTIVE NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS..

It is far too often all the servers that have people in them are EURO, and are filled with many North American players. This is an attempt to fix that and the community.

oh and i wish u guys success in this

Yea, personally attack me. Belittle my thread. Then try and make a nice comment to come off as a proper individual. Your transparent and simple as fk.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 14:48:42 PM »
It's just what I hear, I don't really play AA but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised considering your history of behavior here. There's a lot of mention of you harassing players, name calling and things like that. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, just keeping it real. There's a lot of little sub-drama cultures in AA and that may be a reason why people might avoid your servers.

While I don't like you personally, I think it's great that you're doing what you can to contribute to the community.

You replied faster than I did :) Sure, I can change my mind about Dav3 but it doesn't matter really. I'm not trying to stop him from contributing (I actually tried to help him in his other thread).

Of course it is, trolls making things up and running their mouths every day. I get called a hacker daily too, but I dont hack.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:01:07 PM »
i sir never called u a hacker. i simply stated after repeatedly talking trash to a 14 year old girl and she asked you and Maz3 to stop and you continued to talk trash to her was in a sense harassment. Also you talk about trolls but you are more to blame in this manner as you have showed in numerous post your "Trolling" ability with not only Players of the game but also towards Devs,Mods and Admins. as i stated i hope you guys success with this. May your servers be filled to its capacity with eager players wanting to play a great game of AA :) ty come again

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:06:46 PM »
i sir never called u a hacker. i simply stated after repeatedly talking trash to a 14 year old girl and she asked you and Maz3 to stop and you continued to talk trash to her was in a sense harassment. Also you talk about trolls but you are more to blame in this manner as you have showed in numerous post your "Trolling" ability with not only Players of the game but also towards Devs,Mods and Admins. as i stated i hope you guys success with this. May your servers be filled to its capacity with eager players wanting to play a great game of AA :) ty come again

Jokingly calling a player who can hardly manage operating a keyboard and mouse simultaneously a hacker is not harassment. ( ie walk around and shoot at the same time )  - That was an example of admin abuse by you, yet another attempt by you to blow something out of proportion and make me look bad. - as was clarified back when it happened - yet you bring up this irrelevant past event that was not even an issue up to further belittle my thread.

Then followed by another " but i wish you success" lmao.

You are manipulative, power abusing and a sad sad individual. You bring irrelevant things up to belittle people, then followup with a snide sarcastic response like " thanks" or " i wish the best" to con people into believing your little fantasy
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:11:05 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:13:17 PM »
well this is america and you do have freedom of speech. I applaud your use of you rights. But as stated before. Your words mean nothing to me. And there are many other examples of you and your team not being very kind in game.

im not gonna re-post all the info i supplied that shows your "Kindness" or lack there of in game. You make accusations about me, but you have never supplied any proof of what you call me out to be. I supplied proof on you and all u can do is name call without any reasoning behind it other that u dislike me. lol. But anyways you have a good day aswell :)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:16:19 PM »
well this is america and you do have freedom of speech. I applaud your use of you rights. But as stated before. Your words mean nothing to me. And there are many other examples of you and your team not being very kind in game.

im not gonna re-post all the info i supplied that shows your "Kindness" or lack there of in game. You make accusations about me, but you have never supplied any proof of what you call me out to be. I supplied proof on you and all u can do is name call without any reasoning behind it other that u dislike me. lol. But anyways you have a good day aswell :)

Yet another delusional reply based on lies with the classic manipulative sarcastic twist at the end.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:20:00 PM »
there are no lies in my comment but say as u pleased. i have posted chat logs of things you guys said straight from 82nd's chat logger that available for all the public to see. All you have to do is connect to 82nd's ts3 and you see the links to the chat loggers.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager