Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I cheated but don't want to be banned.  (Read 30884 times)

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

Re: Re: AUTH temporary down
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:58:35 PM »
Getting into the forum against the ban is perfectly fine from the justice point of view, if you are the one being accused and talked shit about, and you can't reply.

yet, I did not see a single post of appeal in the appeals forum here until today. and even so, if you had a friend in Merlin, you could have asked him to speak on your behalf instead of being sneaky and creating a new account and bashing everyone like the whole world is set against you. well, it is now, because you just did that!
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:00:36 PM by [CZBGR]Lytton »

Offline family guy

« Reply #91 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:00:27 PM »
yet, I do not see a single post of appeal in the appeals forum here. and even so, if you had a friend in Merlin, you could have asked him to speak on your behalf instead of being sneaky and creating a new account and bashing everyone like the whole world is set against you. well, it is now, because you just did that!

Mr Troll, have you ever tried to speak using another person mouth? It's quite hard.

When I'm accused of shit and talked shit in forum, I wan't to go there and be able to answer. What part of this do you not understand?

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #92 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:03:19 PM »
Mr Troll, have you ever tried to speak using another person mouth? It's quite hard.

When I'm accused of shit and talked shit in forum, I wan't to go there and be able to answer. What part of this do you not understand?

it's not that hard. instead of bringing drama yourself, Merlin could have asked for the appeal on your behalf. it's absolutely not hard if you do have friends. if you don't, then that doesn't help you much.

instead, you chose to attack everyone here on other threads, and created a new account solely to do so, because your original account disallowed you to make those attacks. all you had to do was acquiesce, and simply and respectfully post an appeal, or have someone write an appeal for you, without bringing all the drama. THEN, and only THEN, you could defend yourself about the DDoSing issue.

Offline family guy

« Reply #93 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:08:31 PM »
it's not that hard. instead of bringing drama yourself, Merlin could have asked for the appeal on your behalf.

He did many times, didn't he? And you know what response he got? Post removal/ban.

instead, you chose to attack everyone here on other threads, and created a new account solely to do so, because your original account disallowed you to make those attacks. all you had to do was acquiesce, and simply and respectfully post an appeal, or have someone write an appeal for you, without bringing all the drama. THEN, and only THEN, you could defend yourself about the DDoSing issue.

I really don't get what you talkn about. Are you trolling?

I was trying to explain myself from day 1. But _everything_ what I wrote was simply deleted. So I kept trying.

Again: what part of it do you not understand? Shall I sit silently when people like you are talking shit about me publicly on forum?

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #94 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:10:13 PM »
lytton who the fuck are u actually,  u come here talk like u know everyting or know whats going on, huh who are u...
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline family guy

« Reply #95 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:12:01 PM »
lytton who the fuck are u actually,  u come here talk like u know everyting or know whats going on, huh who are u...

+1 supreme, he seems to be one of the "friends", and trying to troll hard

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #96 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:35:16 PM »
He did many times, didn't he? And you know what response he got? Post removal/ban.

I really don't get what you talkn about. Are you trolling?

I was trying to explain myself from day 1. But _everything_ what I wrote was simply deleted. So I kept trying.

Again: what part of it do you not understand? Shall I sit silently when people like you are talking shit about me publicly on forum?

did he even post in appeals, or just merely doing so outside of that part of the forum? there's a difference.

the only troll here is you. everyone else here sees you're bringing nothing but drama, and people just want to play the game.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: I cheated but don't want to be banned.
« Reply #97 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:36:05 PM »
You're right, all I see is what's on the forum. I don't have time or desire to play AA anymore. Frankly, I'd be surprised if you run a server that people enjoy playing on. I'd love for you to prove me wrong on that. I don't have time to figure out people's new in-game names so it's entirely possible I could have seen you playing and not known it.

Back to the topic at hand, you admit the problem that I have, which is with your behavior. You trash talk, harass, instigate. Yea, a lot of communities and games have that but it does not make for a welcoming environment and stirs up drama. Worst of all, it continues to enforce people's opinion of you that you're an asshole. If you gained some maturity and rose above the petty arguments, you would get respect rather quickly. Everyone loves to hate you because of the drama that follows you, which I think a lot of it is either started or reciprocated by you. I've seen the arguments between you and others. You should know just as well as I do that you can argue endlessly with people you disagree with, especially on the internet, and nobody wins. Just a bunch of shit gets stirred up and eventually threats come out. Whole lot of chest-beating. But it can end with you. You don't have to involve yourself, you don't have to prove anything, you don't have to argue. Choose to ignore the shit and go back to the game that you enjoy. You will (just as anyone else, including myself) always have haters and people that actively try to annoy you. Just ignore it. You will be a better person for it. Try it, you'll end up being that one dude that runs the fun server that everyone likes and you'll be viewed as one of the good guys. The people that enjoy what you bring to the table will outnumber the haters.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #98 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:37:22 PM »
do I know everything? when did I claim that? have I had a study in psychology? sure. have I been psychic at times? used to.

but it doesn't take a lot of brains to figure out what's going on, and how people behave. I see this over and over all over the internet. it's amazing how people are so adamant, they can't let go of things.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:37:53 PM »
> I've been trying to stay the fuck away from forums and this fucking drama ,
>> you's will call me crazy/nuts/idiot or fucking whatever, but me and pit made
>> our peace long ago, and I do get along with him a lot better than ever
>> before, yes we all trash talk in game and in forums, I do my fair share of
>> trash talking to everyone as well and get booted from servers and I deserved
>> to be kicked when I go overboard,  we’ll that’s life, I can't sit here and
>> say he deserves to be ban without solid proof that he was the one attacking
>> assist, got something solid it should be showed?? Don’t you think?? For him
>> not to be able to defend himself even looks worst on assist side, meaning
>> deleting all his post, yea I said unfair to unban him after 2 years or so of
>> him playing, now that yous found a way to ban him yous are now taking action
>> after 2 years?? If you’re going to ban him cause yous found a way to prevent
>> him from playing then ban all the 1’s yous gave a 2nd chance to as we’ll,
>> Sure he talks shit in game sometimes to extreme, who doesn't, well maybe
>> another level towards some other players he hates but that’s a different
>> topic

>> Btw how many players that assist has ban and there back playing???  Yea I
>> know hard to prove it’s them,  I can think of 4 that are back in after being
>> ban for kiddie cheat
>> Post probably will be deleted

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #100 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:44:03 PM »
>> topic

>> ban for kiddie cheat

like I said, he didn't post any appeal, until today (and this has been going on for days now), and does nothing but spew vitriolic hate instead of making his case. furthermore, in that appeal, he could have posted only his appeal, instead of going around to threads where people talk about him. not only that, he did so with a new account, masking his IP. secondly, I suggested that if Merlin advocated him, he could have spoken on his behalf, so he could have avoided being sneaky. I wouldn't trust this guy to hold a baby on a tightrope riding a unicycle above a fire pit!

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #101 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:47:57 PM »
>> topic

+12345
good words wick :)

>> ban for kiddie cheat

yea i take this as a compliment ty wick love ya hahaaha
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline family guy

Re: I cheated but don't want to be banned.
« Reply #102 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:51:09 PM »
Frankly, I'd be surprised if you run a server that people enjoy playing on. I'd love for you to prove me wrong on that.

Try joining HOSP PARADISE then. It's my server, and it is what the title claims: HOSP PARADISE, mofos.

Back to the topic at hand, you admit the problem that I have, which is with your behavior. [..]You trash talk, harass, instigate. Yea, a lot of communities and games have that but it does not make for a welcoming environment and stirs up drama. Worst of all, it continues to enforce people's opinion of you that you're an asshole. If you gained some maturity and rose above the petty arguments, you would get respect rather quickly. Everyone loves to hate you because of the drama that follows you, which I think a lot of it is either started or reciprocated by you. I've seen the arguments between you and others. You should know just as well as I do that you can argue endlessly with people you disagree with, especially on the internet, and nobody wins. Just a bunch of shit gets stirred up and eventually threats come out. Whole lot of chest-beating. But it can end with you. You don't have to involve yourself, you don't have to prove anything, you don't have to argue. Choose to ignore the shit and go back to the game that you enjoy. You will (just as anyone else, including myself) always have haters and people that actively try to annoy you. Just ignore it. You will be a better person for it. Try it, you'll end up being that one dude that runs the fun server that everyone likes and you'll be viewed as one of the good guys. The people that enjoy what you bring to the table will outnumber the haters.

Never seen wiser words on this forum. Seriously.

You are 100% correct. I just don't have the patience to sit and watch what some people are writing here about me.

Offline family guy

« Reply #103 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:53:23 PM »
like I said, he didn't post any appeal, until today (and this has been going on for days now), and does nothing but spew vitriolic hate instead of making his case. furthermore, in that appeal, he could have posted only his appeal, instead of going around to threads where people talk about him. not only that, he did so with a new account, masking his IP. secondly, I suggested that if Merlin advocated him, he could have spoken on his behalf, so he could have avoided being sneaky. I wouldn't trust this guy to hold a baby on a tightrope riding a unicycle above a fire pit!

Why do  you keep trolling? Merlin DID try to advocate for me. He was punished for this by admins.

So then, how I can tell my story and defend if not creating another forum account?

Explain it to me sherlock.

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #104 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 21:57:05 PM »
Why do  you keep trolling? Merlin DID try to advocate for me. He was punished for this by admins.

So then, how I can tell my story and defend if not creating another forum account?

Explain it to me sherlock.

I don't see him advocating for you on APPEAL forums. he's been advocating for you in the other threads. even so, I would rather listen to him, than your tone. you're adding more reasons for admins to ban you, and more reason for people like me to dislike you. you're doing nothing but trolling and crying like a baby when things don't go your way.

well, tough luck.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager