Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I cheated but don't want to be banned.  (Read 30883 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: I cheated but don't want to be banned.
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 18:42:02 PM »
Merlin I like you. I espeicailly like your try harder than most to forgive people there wrong doings. But He should be life banned and taken to a court of law. Hes is a complete ass hole. Hes selfish arrogant ,ignorant.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline family guy

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 18:56:45 PM »
It's hard to argue with a bunch of haters. But you didn't remove my posts where I showed the ridiculousness of your accusations. That's some progress.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Re: AUTH temporary down
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 19:00:37 PM »
still a noob. you are the matemathics, are you?
tell me now, without any side steps, when did he cheat?
so i am waiting to see your facts.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #78 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 19:03:13 PM »
Merlin I like you. I espeicailly like your try harder than most to forgive people there wrong doings. But He should be life banned and taken to a court of law. Hes is a complete ass hole. Hes selfish arrogant ,ignorant.

only because he did in the past bullshit. at least 6 month or longer, he did nothing bad at all. now tell me, why should he be banned. but please, stay serious. imagine, you would be banned from this game now, because you did bs in the past, but long time ago. what would you feel, what would you think?

Offline family guy

« Reply #79 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 19:06:05 PM »
only because he did in the past bullshit. at least 6 month or longer, he did nothing bad at all. now tell me, why should he be banned. but please, stay serious. imagine, you would be banned from this game now, because you did bs in the past, but long time ago. what would you feel, what would you think?

Don't waste your time Merlin :-)

Just look at Robert/AntiArmyCheat: he was also banned in the past for cheating, but now he walks around here and talks smart things.

That's how assist "rules" and "objectiveness" works.

Offline family guy

« Reply #80 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 19:07:06 PM »

They love to have that legend of me being a gross cheater. Don't destroy it, they won't know whom to hate then.

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #81 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 19:34:17 PM »
They love to have that legend of me being a gross cheater. Don't destroy it, they won't know whom to hate then.
supp pit long time no see how is life
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline family guy

« Reply #82 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:01:15 PM »
supp pit long time no see how is life

Good, if not some bitches who try to destroy me here :-)

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #83 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:04:26 PM »
Good, if not some bitches who try to destroy me here :-)

who the bitches at tho haha, lets play hosp, haven't played for days

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline family guy

« Reply #84 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:06:56 PM »
who the bitches at tho haha, lets play hosp, haven't played for days

I will join, but i can't brag about it you know :-)  You will recognize me anyway, there is only 1 real rusher in hosp lol :-)

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #85 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:08:25 PM »
I will join, but i can't brag about it you know :-)  You will recognize me anyway, there is only 1 real rusher in hosp lol :-)

ok man join a server i come gogogogog

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:09:38 PM »
Don't waste your time Merlin :-)

Just look at Robert/AntiArmyCheat: he was also banned in the past for cheating, but now he walks around here and talks smart things.

That's how assist "rules" and "objectiveness" works.

The difference is that he contributed back to the game and isn't a nuisance on the community or game now. Sure, we try to have a blanket statement and say that all bans are permanent but some cases are unique.

I went out of my way, and pissed off the other admins doing it, to unban you because I believed you would be or could be of benefit to the game. You've proven time and time again since then that you generate drama and you're a drain on the game and it's community. You've had your chance and been given the benefit of the doubt multiple times. The proof is in how you act, regardless of the DDoS issue, you instigate arguments, hate and drama amongst players. Your attitude and behavior are something this game doesn't need.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #87 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:14:05 PM »

maybe you need glasses, merlin. this guy is getting to be a piece of work. it no longer matters when/how he cheated, but after the fact he's blowing this out of proportion, he admitted his guilt (yet does not acknowledge it):

Proxys and fake mail are only to get into this forum, to be able to speak.

and you trust this guy? I thought you were smarter than that! why would you buddy up with a guy who thinks he can go around a ban by masking his IP and create a new account to bring drama back again?

Offline family guy

« Reply #88 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:18:56 PM »
The difference is that he contributed back to the game and isn't a nuisance on the community or game now. Sure, we try to have a blanket statement and say that all bans are permanent but some cases are unique.

I went out of my way, and pissed off the other admins doing it, to unban you because I believed you would be or could be of benefit to the game. You've proven time and time again since then that you generate drama and you're a drain on the game and it's community. You've had your chance and been given the benefit of the doubt multiple times. The proof is in how you act, regardless of the DDoS issue, you instigate arguments, hate and drama amongst players. Your attitude and behavior are something this game doesn't need.

OK, good to see someone trying talk serious here. Let me reply seriously then:

The only sin I did in the past like 1 year, is the "trash talk". Ye, trash talk in forums, trash talk in game. I'm not uniqe in this, many people do it, it's not a big crime in the gaming world.

And that's all. See? Apart from it, I'm perfectly legit, active and good hosp player. I've started my own server (oh irony, just the day before you banned me again), and I manage to get it full sometimes even without me playing on it. That's more like helping the game and "community" (hate that word) then destroying it like some you claim, isn't it?

Why do you keep judging me based on the conflicts I have with a handful of people here? How is it that I can play hosp for days, until 4-5 in the morning, with various people, and it's all fun? But then some forum drama comes, ronski and his pals start attacking me, and I'm the devil again.

Hmm?

I will help you. Cause what you see in this forum about me is mostly created by people like ronski/mia/... and all their friends. But it's not my real image.

If you would play hosp for a few days you would know it. But unfortunately all the information source you have is this forum drama.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:38:22 PM by family guy »

Offline family guy

« Reply #89 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 20:22:34 PM »
and you trust this guy? I thought you were smarter than that! why would you buddy up with a guy who thinks he can go around a ban by masking his IP and create a new account to bring drama back again?

Getting into the forum against the ban is perfectly fine from the justice point of view, if you are the one being accused and talked shit about, and you can't reply.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager