Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I cheated but don't want to be banned.  (Read 30274 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: I cheated but don't want to be banned.
« Reply #120 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 04:30:49 AM »
You have already been told to at in the way you are acting. You are 100% possessed by a spirit demon called Jezabel. The so called haters are not. But you in my experiace most defonetly are. I gave you links to get hel and get set free from it. This is not what you are created for , hence the reason you feel shit all the time. This thing will destroy you if you dont act. We both know that what you do here you also do in other places. You cant stop it. Can you? You dont have a leg to stand on whiether you like it or not You are wrong here. Go get help. Heres another link.

Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #121 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 04:36:27 AM »
Yes, and I have the very right to defend against your trolling attempts.

first of all actually, you don't have that right.

you expected due process, and yet didn't start with that. your little "defenses" against whatever accusations that may be, is not following through due process i.e. starting with the appeals forum first. you virtually waived all rights and the benefit of the doubt the moment you started shit in the shout and the threads, and created a new account to do so. you decided to attack those who accused you, instead of making your case to the appeal and proving why you are not at fault. especially with the other threats and hijackings you've made, you don't deserve to get unbanned. that's everything that a troll does, which is pissing everyone off. in fact, you are on a one-way trip to the short bus.

Offline Robert

« Reply #122 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 05:39:53 AM »
This has to stop, endless fights don't help anyone.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #123 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 11:55:33 AM »
I did play on HOSP PARADISE yesterday and it was full. full of nice players, good vibes and more. Just fun, nothing more. And i will join again there.

About showing a logfile or ban a player:
Its in the hand of every admin to read, to show, to act as he likes, because he own/rent the server (with a game running from the real us army - its not the auth server). So please try not to mix 2 different things. I agree that the user interface is in private hands of big sergio (or whatever). They can make rules (TOS) and more - like on the other side the server admins. This is a fact.

But again, banning a player for a reason older then almost 2 years is just not fair. And if you say you would have done it before but you could not because he always find out a workaround, then it is only a poor statement at all. So he will come back again, logical no?

I wish we could bring this now to an end. I will make a ban appeal if you really want to have it. i will do it for pit, because this all is now that much in deep water that no one of you will come out in good condition and without any shame. This is a handshake from myside to both of you - to the admins and to pit. let him play, he has hes own server with players that like to play with him. Give him that chance and jump over your shadow.

thank you!

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 12:10:11 PM »

About showing a logfile or ban a player:
Its in the hand of every admin to read, to show, to act as he likes, because he own/rent the server (with a game running from the real us army - its not the auth server). So please try not to mix 2 different things. I agree that the user interface is in private hands of big sergio (or whatever). They can make rules (TOS) and more - like on the other side the server admins. This is a fact.

But again, banning a player for a reason older then almost 2 years is just not fair. And if you say you would have done it before but you could not because he always find out a workaround, then it is only a poor statement at all. So he will come back again, logical no?

I wish we could bring this now to an end. I will make a ban appeal if you really want to have it. i will do it for pit, because this all is now that much in deep water that no one of you will come out in good condition and without any shame. This is a handshake from myside to both of you - to the admins and to pit. let him play, he has hes own server with players that like to play with him. Give him that chance and jump over your shadow.

thank you!
1) he rented a server. The server happens to authenticate users through the Assist using the Battletracker database. Period.
2) You're discussing about things you only know (or want to remember) a very little bit about (regarding Pit). I already posted an amount of links on another thread regarding stuff Pit did (must be the "sheriff" thread).

Offline Bart!

« Reply #125 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 12:18:24 PM »
I would if I had time to play but I'll let other people comment on that now that they know what your server is.
Don't sit and watch then :) Just do what you enjoy. Trolling is fun but you can't seriously enjoy putting up a pointless and endless fight with people you disagree with can you? Plus, once you change behavior, people's views will change and one of 2 things will happen; people will judge you on your current actions or people will get desperate and dig up old dirt for ammunition to instigate drama. Either way, you win. As you well know when you ran this project, you can't please everyone. Be your best you (applies in life as well, not just this silly game) and ignore the fuckwad haters.
Agree Spanky.

I was Ok with Pit playing actually, also because he actually did a lot of contribution in the past, and I thought he was doing ok... But if he really DDOS'd, then imo, a ban is totally justified.

Whether the proof of Possessed is correct or not, I do not know, since I do not have knowledge of that kind of stuff.

Imo, if someone is playing fair and not being a disturbance, I see no reason to ban somebody. Thrash talk happens everywhere, in every game, as long as it's no racism or personal insults, it's ok. You can call people bad, terrible, stupid or whatever sometimes, that's ok, it happens in every game.

However, make sure it doesn't cross a line, and that line is different for many players, that's the hard part of knowing when you cross a line, it's subjective.

But this is no reason to ban anybody for good. However, if the DDOS indeed happened, it IS a reason.
Whether this happened or not is something I can not and do not know, so I am not going to give any accusations or anything. I just do not have the knowledge about that kind of stuff.

Offline Kleiner Pisser

« Reply #126 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 12:31:21 PM »
Agree Spanky.

I was Ok with Pit playing actually, also because he actually did a lot of contribution in the past, and I thought he was doing ok... But if he really DDOS'd, then imo, a ban is totally justified.

Whether the proof of Possessed is correct or not, I do not know, since I do not have knowledge of that kind of stuff.

Imo, if someone is playing fair and not being a disturbance, I see no reason to ban somebody. Thrash talk happens everywhere, in every game, as long as it's no racism or personal insults, it's ok. You can call people bad, terrible, stupid or whatever sometimes, that's ok, it happens in every game.

However, make sure it doesn't cross a line, and that line is different for many players, that's the hard part of knowing when you cross a line, it's subjective.

But this is no reason to ban anybody for good. However, if the DDOS indeed happened, it IS a reason.
Whether this happened or not is something I can not and do not know, so I am not going to give any accusations or anything. I just do not have the knowledge about that kind of stuff.

:up:

! No longer available

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #127 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 13:01:38 PM »
Agree Spanky.

good words !

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 13:21:37 PM »
+12345
good words wick :)

yea i take this as a compliment ty wick love ya hahaaha

wtf why you think I'm talking about you all the time, don't get a big fucking ego, I didn't state nothing about you nor stated your name

Offline Robert

« Reply #129 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 13:28:54 PM »
wtf why you think I'm talking about you all the time, don't get a big fucking ego, I didn't state nothing about you nor stated your name

But he got a second chance, and you mentioned about everyone who got the second chance should be banned then if pit is not allowed to play.

You mentioned my name hundred times, couple times on this thread too as I remember, i guess you have a big ego on me but hope you forget what happened in the past, take care :)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #130 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 13:36:38 PM »
Again 100% agreed. But. I don't have the nerves to watch what haters like ronski/mia/... are writing here about me. I wish I had that "i don't give a fk" level of emotions, but so far I simply don't. They can't stop also. So the result is constant fight here.

Anyway , I've been watching your gun vids. Nice. Wish I had such shotgun.
What I'm saying though is if you can curb your behavior, long enough to let their drama be the only drama, only they will be to blame. How people view you will change. Then you won't have to ignore the drama, there will be very little.

Glad you like the videos.

Agree Spanky.

I mostly agree but I'm a bit more strict on the trash talking. It gets out of hand real quick and if not stopped early on, it leads to more hate and drama.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 13:43:13 PM »
But he got a second chance, and you mentioned about everyone who got the second chance should be banned then if pit is not allowed to play.

You mentioned my name hundred times, couple times on this thread too as I remember, i guess you have a big ego on me but hope you forget what happened in the past, take care :)

Lol your the only 1 really i remember being ban and let back in, sorry 4 using u as a example, but I've seen u in game u are alot different then before, more level headed now a days

Mainly I'm talking about players being ban and working around it to play!!!!

I haven't stated nothing about sumpreme in this topic, not that i can remember!!!!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #132 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 14:33:41 PM »
if you do search for the magic word - i must now as Merlin - it is called release :)

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #133 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 14:41:55 PM »
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, wtf happened lol.

Anyway. Like i've said 100 times before. Pit is/can be a dick sometimes. He needs to stop this shit and if he feels the need to respond to someone, he needs to swallow is pride. Imo he shouldnt be banned for cheating he did years ago. A little bit late and besides that, people change.
He does deserve a ban when he trully did ddossed the auth server or what ever masterserver there is online. If he did not, he can play. Ofcourse, he finally needs to shut the hell up, since this is ongoing for months.
Im deadtired to read awfull muslim related shit or repeating insults in the server. (including the shit towards myself, only cuz i asked to stop personal attacks, eventhough i thought we were cool)The admins can give an ultimatum. He now knows its possible to remove him from the game, so im sure an ultimatum will work..

So, is there anyone who can verify this ddos thing?

Offline family guy

« Reply #134 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 15:31:20 PM »
So, is there anyone who can verify this ddos thing?

Possessed DDOS expert has already did it...

IP RANGES of PIT ATTACKED!

LOL.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager