Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hard Dagod  (Read 27483 times)

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
Re: Hard Dagod
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 18:52:31 PM »
your doing a good job at defending players too  :up: nobody is trying to chase ppl away , he got banned ,and other ppl are calling his bullshit with the IP and mac change up, I didn't even know he has issues with multiple ppl in this game , I don't pick fights with people , he causes trouble , he does not listen and seems to  not follow rules . My tolerance is Zero towards bullshit . thats it I banned him but he keeps spoofing his IP and mac, thats another topic that has nothing to do with me, Assist clearly states every player suppose to have 1 account per Player  , unless he's balling out and has ten computers  :P
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 19:00:21 PM by HardMatic »

Offline Hackez

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 19:47:55 PM »
how many times I have to say that I created these accounts prior to this rule that existed just now, hard

Offline Hackez

« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 19:49:52 PM »
you banned me because you know you're my frag, apologized not roll, but you no longer have to talk straight and keeps repeating

Offline Hackez

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 19:53:05 PM »
I got multiple accounts as well, this is because sometimes peopel start talking to me about certain things. Sometimes I just want to play with music on, running around shooting a bit. If I'm on my first account people will start talking towards me, if I'm on my 2nd account people will just leave me doing my thing.

Usually Im on my known account though ;p

I fully agree with you

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 20:00:05 PM »
Like I said , you having multiple account or ip's and mac has nothing to do with me, your banned but you keep entering the server so I'm done with this topic

Offline Hackez

« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 20:32:15 PM »
I say again, I changed my mac / ip to communicate with you with my 2nd acc, went back to the server and when I asked why my kickou you ban me again .. then created this post in the forum aao25 to know the reason of my ban

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 00:14:22 AM »
Guys it's a game, solve stuff ingame, not at forums... Now move along and try having some fun while playing.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 01:17:41 AM »
Assist clearly states every player suppose to have 1 account per Player  , unless he's balling out and has ten computers  :P
Actually that's not really true.

If you already have an account, Assist wont allow you to create a new one.

However, if you had more accounts before this policy was created, nobody's going to stop you from playing on them if you're playing clean.
I've seen this confirmed by admins here as well (ELiZ said it I believe).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 01:19:49 AM »
Actually that's not really true.

If you already have an account, Assist wont allow you to create a new one.

However, if you had more accounts before this policy was created, nobody's going to stop you from playing on them if you're playing clean.
I've seen this confirmed by admins here as well (ELiZ said it I believe).

50 accounts is legit then ?

Offline Rapture

« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 01:26:57 AM »
If the accts where made before the policy, then technically yes. The policy is based off NEW accounts created after the policy. In my opinion its kinda dumb for someone to have that many accounts, but its legit.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 01:33:43 AM »
It's not normal, but it's not illegal.

PS. Found ELiZ's quote:
There is nothing that prevents anyone from playing with 2 accounts on the same computer.
The only check that active by default is when a new account in created.
So if you try to create a new account on a computer that already has an account played on, it will be denied.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 01:39:22 AM »
Hardmatic, not saying you're not right about your 50 accounts arguments but you also need to try to understand why this rule was made.
Cheaters were getting caught and they just needed to go BT and create a new accounts in 10 seconds. So, trainings were made mandatory to all new accounts after 2012 (more time consuming so it isn't so damn easy to start playing with another account) and because we realized at that time, people had so many accounts that were giving us trouble to ban them, so the rule was made to help avoid that from that moment forward, wasn't easy to check all accounts from before.

Now about the topic itself, solve this privately. Is really such a necessity to expose yourselves like this?
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 11:21:51 AM »
He join my server last night showing his Ip mac spoof power , I let him play , there was a rule being asked by him to follow , he did not follow so I booted him again I didn't put a bann on him that time it was Kev who rapped a bann on him this time , this was last night , he seems to not respect about being banned , he comes into the server at his own will like he's above the 2.5assist laws  or above any server rule . Just updating you on this guy , he got banned once again for not following rules , I ban him because he starts drama simlia to Gav3 , but more girl childish than him. He got ban for not respecting server rules , but he keeps coming back .

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 13:01:10 PM »
To my knowledge can't change ip entirely, only like last 2 to 3 digits if I'm. Not mistaken, get with spanky or serg or eliz get his ip try to banmask his ip might work, but many innocent brazilluans also get the boot to

Would be cool if assist was able to incorp hardware identity in f12 panel be another way keeping unwanted people off

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 13:18:52 PM »
To my knowledge can't change ip entirely, only like last 2 to 3 digits if I'm. Not mistaken

Correct. That only applies as well if your ISP issues you a dynamic IP address.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager